• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could this be the end for GL?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Untrue, they have a few haxz in their like larry and some other guy i forget.

Maybe name change token ftw? Either way, it's pretty much the same people that were in _I_ and they added some other's who share their same playstyle.

M

Malador

:thumbsup:

Doesnt really matter what anyone outside of FHP says. Mal has always been a dependable member and is always ready to assist his fellow guildmates.

BTW...anyone else notice how P is just the same guild as _I_ but they changed their tag? So much for "leaving the shard."

Yea it is amazing how all these enhanced guys just change guild tags and thing no one will notice

S

Still Frame

I know we are all treading lightly around this!
See, pushing the limits brings back the mods. Sorry mystra i know you had alot to clean up but it was getting bad :) nice to see you hope everythings going well.

S

Still Frame

Kiss ass much??

Or did you offer the same thing you were asking for?
How am i kissing ass? Just like you i bitched and cried til i got what i wanted. Which was for the mods to do something about whats going on on these boards. I just did it differently than you, i didnt just pm after pm crying i made it a public problem and got it all taken care of. Unlike you i do **** hands on instead of waiting for someone else to do it. I made so many peolpe cry to mystra that it was taken care of instead of sending the pm myself.

M

Malador

How am i kissing ass? Just like you i bitched and cried til i got what i wanted. Which was for the mods to do something about whats going on on these boards. I just did it differently than you, i didnt just pm after pm crying i made it a public problem and got it all taken care of. Unlike you i do **** hands on instead of waiting for someone else to do it. I made so many peolpe cry to mystra that it was taken care of instead of sending the pm myself.
Your kidding right. So if the police are not doing there part I should go shoot someone to get them to wake up.

As stupid as that is, whats worse is you dont expect to get in trouble. You dont even think you did anything wrong. Can you say sociopath. You understand the term for someone with your moral sense right?

Wake up kid your done on these forums they just have not gotten around to doing it yet.

S

Still Frame

Your kidding right. So if the police are not doing there part I should go shoot someone to get them to wake up.

As stupid as that is, whats worse is you dont expect to get in trouble. You dont even think you did anything wrong. Can you say sociopath. You understand the term for someone with your moral sense right?

Wake up kid your done on these forums they just have not gotten around to doing it yet.
I'm so banned right? Honestly aldo, your just not all there in the head man. But once again your obsessing over me, why not just put me back on block instead of getting sand in your (insert female body part) everytime i speak

Oh yeah mal, by the way THIS IS A ****ING GAME. Your over exageration is just dumb, this doesnt affect anyone in the least its just boards for an online game. I know it may be your life, but i think you'll live. This isnt hurting anyone like going out of your way and shooting someone for no reason.

M

Malador

I'm so banned right? Honestly aldo, your just not all there in the head man. But once again your obsessing over me, why not just put me back on block instead of getting sand in your (insert female body part) everytime i speak

Oh yeah mal, by the way THIS IS A ****ING GAME. Your over exageration is just dumb, this doesnt affect anyone in the least its just boards for an online game. I know it may be your life, but i think you'll live. This isnt hurting anyone like going out of your way and shooting someone for no reason.

Keep digging your hole boy

S

Still Frame

Brenanmoe, Jekyll, Navicerts...Ermm :wall:
Hey you know P and _I_ don't run into walls, they just go right past them. It almost reminds me of a gravestone but they seem to run over those too...hmm

C

C-Punt

LOL wtf, NOT ONE person in P was in I. Ok well 3 of the 10 but still. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

S

Snowflakee

Brandon was not and Larry was in haxz. Sorry that i didn't do my research on the guys i didn't know :(.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically what you're saying is...you went to Yew Gate and guilded anyone that could..."drive their racecar as fast as you"...that sound about right? :wall: