• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**coughs** FoF** Coughs**awhile now* more coughs*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Larisa's prolly just busy blowing things up with blackrock...STOP MESSIN WITH THE BLACKROCK !!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
IRL gets in the way ALL the time...*grins* Sorry guys I"m workin on it right now...but you know...you guys CAN read it right from the site...www.uoherald.com.....you all DO have that bookmarked...right???? *winks*

Love you guys, It'll be up soon I promise

G

sure we can read it there,

but we can only discuss/debate it here!

G

One would think it would of been faster to copy and paste it then that big ol paragraph you just typed out LoL!

G

I'm wondering that too.

Mostly cos I have things to say about it.

Like.
<blockquote><hr>

"Why has the spawn of daily rares been stopped? The whip in the small Skara Brae hut is no longer spawning, neither are the smith rares in the barrels in the Smith Shop on Buccaneer's Den. Will they come back soon, if ever?"

I passed this one on to the dev team - I don't have a solid answer, but Draconi has a theory, and it's being investigated.

[/ QUOTE ]

It hasn't stopped. I got a whip from Skara only last week. Only you have to prime the barrels first by opening them, or in the case of the smith rares, taking out the junk stuff.

<blockquote><hr>

"Why is my pet not listening to me?"

QA is getting a number of bug reports to this effect, and wanted to remind everyone of a key fact - your pet cannot hear commands if you whisper them. You have to say them normally in order for the pet to respond properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pets in KR can't hear whispers. They never have done since the client was launched. Pets in 2D hear them just fine, mine were obeying my whispered commands last night, less than 12 hours ago.