• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couch tuner

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merlin season 5 episode 1
Watch Merlin Online Streaming | CouchTuner FREE

since this is off topic hope this is ok to post this here. I love this its free no downloading just click on the link, then click on watch it here:Merlin season 5 episode 1
They also have other tv shows like supernatural, once upon a time,etc.
supernatural is my favorite been watching it since the first one aired in 2005. If you never seen it seriously it is a show worth watching, but gotta have the stomach for it lol. Netflix as all 7 seasons.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supernatural season 8 started airing last Wednesday.
Mighty fine series, that.
Especially once you reach Castiel, and Crowley, and Bobby.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things won't be the same with Bobby gone.
I'm still in denial.
To be fair, the death counts are something like.
Castiel: 3
Bobby: 2
Sam: 2
Dean: "Mystery Spot"
So it's not altogether out of the question for him to be back calling them Idjits before the season's out.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Couch Tuner must be popular. This thread showed up in 77,000 searches for the term "couch tuner".

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I so love this. I never miss any episodes of the Walking Dead but I have been missing Revolution everytime it's on. Sad thing is I have a HD DvR which I am to lazy to program my shows I want to watch. Between football and soccor I dont watch many shows. Couch Tuner has so saved me from kicking myself in the arse everytime I realize I miss Revoluttion lol.

Now I will miss any show if my Steelers are playing.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just started watching how I met your mother this last week, I'm on season 3 the yips.