• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corrupt Government In Iantown?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mandolin

I believe Waka is now Siege's equivelant to the Mafia. They have taken over the Town Hall!!!

G

Iantown has always been an open village. It is not now nor ever has been a "guild" town. I^A makes their home there. Many other guilds and folks also make their home there. There is also room for more folks.

I

imported_Castor

all that room for all those guilds and good folks.

..but never any room for a brothel or a den of ill repute...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Corrupt Government In Iantown?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooo! *Gasps* Say it isn't so!!!

G

When was the last time you visited Iantown? We have those amminities, and a massage parlor too!

M

Mandolin

Wasn't meant to be a pot-stirring post.. but, as Ibichi said.. looked wierd.

Back down Mayor!

G

Iantown is near and dear to my heart. I will never back down.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Iantown has always been an open village.

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad.. I forgot.. everyone is welcome in Iantown!

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Do I have to put a lock on this thread? Or do I just send you two to your rooms?

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

*chuckles* I never said every one was welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you did.

R

Rykus

As I recall, everyone is welcome as long as they obey the town rules, and you Spyder, clearly went out of your way to cause trouble there on many occasions, and in your own way still do. You can deny it or twist the reality of the situation, but the truth is self-evident. Even the most ignorant fool can recognize the animosity there, and it didn't occur arbitrarily.

M

Mandolin

Yah, yah, yah. I'm "Evil Incarnate". Everyone got the message 18 months ago.

*kicks at the dead horse* Its dead already.. you can stop beating it now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe Waka is now Siege's equivelant to the Mafia. They have taken over the Town Hall!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stalker.

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Yah, yah, yah. I'm "Evil Incarnate". Everyone got the message 18 months ago.

*kicks at the dead horse* Its dead already.. you can stop beating it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't open up the door if you don't want to see what's coming in.

As usual, you start something (in this case whining that everyone is welcome in Iantown except poor widdle you) and then cover your ears when you get a response.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even you have built you homes on the out skirts of Iantown, but did you ever notice how green the desert blooms by your house?

That Is because you built you house in the Iantown sewage leaching field. EWWWWWWWW.

T

Telchar

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Nice pic but you forgot the one where all the benchs was full and they where betting on who was going to kill you first Kelmo just because or me because I didnt want your house next to me.

AS always Iantown is open to all unless we dont like you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like that is about half the shard these days.

Cheers!

G

Im sorry, but 3 people hardly count as half the shard. And considering some of the things said and done by these three individuals, any animosity they receive is warranted.

Where'd your hardon come from? Got a problem? Spit it out. I'm sure Spree or Sissy will be happy to address it. Otherwise, STFU

T

Ton80

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! That was one of my first nights on Siege as a TnT member. Wow. Breaks into song...

Memorieeeeeeeesss.....LAllAAALalalalalALLAAAAAAAA......

G

Ginsu-SP

That's ok Homie! I'll just leave it at that.

My view of things is not based off the petty rantings in this thread.

But please continue on... you guys are soooo friendly... it's just heartwarming.

Cheers!

P

Princess Doom

Ummm....Castor you must not have stopped by Iantown Brothel....you can even have an orc..or Spree...if you wear an orc mask....I think sheep are still available also. *laughs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's ok Homie! I'll just leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes you look fairly foolish, calling someone out with nothing to back it up with.

<blockquote><hr>

My view of things is not based off the petty rantings in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Praytell, what might they be based on?

<blockquote><hr>

But please continue on... you guys are soooo friendly... it's just heartwarming.

[/ QUOTE ]

"You guys" doesn't apply, I am no longer in I^A, and to ask for friendliness from someone (namely I^A members) after trying to tear their guild apart from the inside is simply astounding. Then again, Aeric, I recall some guild drama stirred up by yourself in the past. How's *your* player town doing these days?

I^A survived the drama and continues to make a comeback. They have shown resolve and strength, even in the darkest times. I am proud to call these the best friends I have in UO, quite literally, and I would do anything to protect them. So if it seems I'm coming at you folks like a rabid wolf, it's because I am. Get off their case and let them play their game.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

How's *your* player town doing these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Myth is *our* playertown... and it's growing, and doing fine.

And everyone is certainly welcome there!

Cheers!

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Hm, ok...

How about your *other* player town...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have started three on Siege. One is gone, two are still up and running....

Which one are you referring to?

Maybe you're just trying to stir up trouble as usual?

It's true it's taken me a while to find the right guild format... but MYTH has been
around since last November. We have a tight core of friendly people. Our village
is growing slowly with friends, and we plan to be around for a long time to come.

I'm proud of every group I have been associated with on Siege, and proud of the
fun we had. It's true that I started a couple of things that didn't last long....
but failure is part of success my friend. If you think you bother me by bringing up
those old times... you are sorely mistaken. I enjoy talking about the concepts
behind the things I've tried in the past, and why they failed. But I'd rather talk
about that with people who are actually interested in such things... rather than
someone who is just stirring up trouble.

Cheers!

G

<blockquote><hr>

rather than someone who is just stirring up trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remind me again, who posted first on issues they have no knowledge of?

Oh yeah. You.

V

Virgil Tempest

I think I may be the newest person living in Myth. I am quite happy there and I look forward to it growing even more.

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Remind me again, who posted first on issues they have no knowledge of?

Oh yeah. You.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have plenty of knowledge to support my own opinion.

You and I both are prone to snippy little comments when we have an opinion.
So... let's just leave that there.

but....

<blockquote><hr>

"from someone (namely I^A members) after trying to tear their guild apart from the inside is simply astounding."

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed this before. Maybe you want to explain what you mean by that....
I was a member of I^A for about a week... maybe two... before I realized that
they weren't the group for me. When have I EVER attempted to "tear them apart"?

I consider Kelmo a friend, even though I have made a few comments over the
years about I^A... I do not wish to see them destroyed.

However, I do from time to time receive messages from I^A members about
hating other guilds, and wanting to destroy THEM.

I can count the negative comments I have made about I^A on one hand.

Long live I^A!

Cheers!

G

I wasnt referring to you, I was referring to the person crying because he's not welcome in Iantown.

K

kyrie_m

I'm at work, so I can't ask him, but I can pretty much guarantee that wasn't about you Aeric.

I don't recall any negativity associated between you and I^A. It think it was directed towards someone whining because he's not accepted in Iantown.

I am no longer in the guild I^A, but the rule of Iantown was always that people are accepted into Iantown regardless of color (red, grey, blue..whatever). He earned the title of being the first person not accepted into the town due to how he behaved while in the guild and then after he left the guild. The town had the goal of being a nuetral town, open to all playstyles.

However, someone who was accepted in the guild who then began to create issues through lying and manipulating, in an attempt to fracture the dynamics of the guild falls outside of the general rule, since they've created animosity on a personal level. While in general all people are welcome, someone who has acted maliciously toward guildmembers on a personal level (not through game mechanics and role playing) way beyond the realm of "gameply" has lost the right to be accepted into the town, imo. I don't think that is unreasonable.

[Edit: he answered...I guess that's waht I get for trying to write a post at work with a gazillion interruptions and results in the post taking over twenty minutes to complete]

G

Ginsu-SP

Nothing I have said has been in defense of Spyderbite.

He can defend himself if he wishes.

Cheers!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like that is about half the shard these days.

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the shard poputation has dropped to 4 or 5. GO TROLL SOME WHERE ELSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.