• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corroded box bugged?

E

envinyatar

I dropped my corroded box on the floor in my house with the intention of passing it to a diff char on my account but now the box is stuck on the floor. I am unable to pick it up or move it. I've locked it down just in case. Can one of the Devs let me know if this was intended for this or just a bug? ty

K

Kurgan

Use the house tool to turn it.
Once done you can pick it up.

R

RenaLynne

So glad I read this! Was wondering same thing. Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atleast yall got box. I have updated client and still nothing. Not gotten on two chars. owe well. Good thing I got 1m points already.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Black Majick, same thing happened to me at first, dig dig, nothing.

I had to have gone to the farm first and opened the book there. Then when I dug I got a box.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atleast yall got box. I have updated client and still nothing. Not gotten on two chars. owe well. Good thing I got 1m points already.
You can only get a box if you're doing the quest. You must have performed certain actions before you can dig up the chest. If it's not allowing you to dig up the chest, then you either haven't completed prior tasks or you have already dug one up.

There are a number of good walkthroughs posted, you might want to check there what you need to do.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is actually a problem with metal/strong boxes.. it's been like this since at least ML.. just never been a reason for the devs to fix it I guess.