• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Copper_Enhanced not showing buff info

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I have the skin, I can't see tooltip info for my buffs/debuffs. Works if I go to default. I'm using the latest C_E.

O

omgmir

Ahh I didn't notice this was a copper bug, I thought it was an EC bug.

Makes sense now.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What I have found is that the visible timers on the buff icons seem to be what is "breaking" the tooltip for some reason. Also seems to be occurring in the StatusWindow changes I made to make the status bars bigger and more visible for the numbers and bars themselves.

Still looking into it though. Just wanted to give an update to say that U have found two separate instances that "break" the buff/debuff tooltips... at least for right now.

I know it is NOT The Quick Details mod that is the problem.

O

omgmir

What I have found is that the visible timers on the buff icons seem to be what is "breaking" the tooltip for some reason. Also seems to be occurring in the StatusWindow changes I made to make the status bars bigger and more visible for the numbers and bars themselves.

Still looking into it though. Just wanted to give an update to say that U have found two separate instances that "break" the buff/debuff tooltips... at least for right now.

I know it is NOT The Quick Details mod that is the problem.
Awesome, glad you're making progress with it.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Still working on the buffbar issue. Another problem I have is that the Quick Details Window likes to overlap the timer addon on the buffbar making it unreadable.

So the question is... do I ditch the timers and try to redefine the status window to allow the tooltips, or try to find another way?

Edit for update: I have rebuilt the Status Window file and have been able to retain the buffbar tooltips. Next to try and add in the timers.