• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cop Sneaks More Spawns In!!

• Thread starter noxyoursox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noxyoursox

LOL...A picture really does say a thousand words. It makes me smile when i think u guys wake up from a uo hangover every morning just so you can do spawns. S-A-D:(

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey come on Nox in their minds they believe thats primetime.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I love how after killing a COP, WAKA, Tok and GLoK guy back to back within 5 minutes. These four(4) guilds all of a sudden are allied to go against one(1) SCAM and sworn to protect each other until the 1 SCAM is gone due to bordom (not even killed, because they couldnt even gank right most of the time). :coco:

So i guess if we really had no life and start to wake up early and raid them we will probably see waka/tok/gloc/pas helping them until all SCAMs are killed 13 on 3. Anyways 7 people doing an early morning spawn, hell I am not suprisied. COPs are smart for doing it early to avoid any kind of PvP action. Most of cops dont even play reds anyways. I guess I will have to start playing on Napa because Sonoma truly feels dead after we owned a few of our former guild members (which joined COP for awhile) out of Sonoma.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how TMI hasn't come on here and written an essay yet. I guess its because he has no excuse for this one.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how TMI hasn't come on here and written an essay yet. I guess its because he has no excuse for this one.
Or maybe it's cause you guys are the only ones who care?

T

TrustMeInc

Excuse for what? I don't see me in that picture? I do see a dead scam but i see them dead all the time. I know you all have thick heads and think your good bla bla. The fact is we do spawns all day.

We whooped your ass all night last night then you cry oh we only have 4 people wa wa wa that is BS. The fact is you need to pop a spawn to lose one or to get raided. Not only did we whoop you ass all night last night we raided waka you all showed up and we whooped your ass again. Funny how you didn't mention that in your post? Then we popped a harrower hopping you all would come raid and once again no one showed. If you are the self proclaimed runners of sonoma you would think you would at least run despise? I mean stop being lazy and pop a spawn? Ever since you lost you harrower all you do is cry. Get together with your PAS brother and do something about it.

We did 3 harrowers last weekend two of ours and took one from scam. We have already done two this weekend I think it's time you did one tonight? Chicken?

I don't need to log onto the fourms and brag about how many times we whooped you. Statics may break down again. Do we do spawns late sure. Not all of us have to go to sleep when our MOM's tell us we are adults and don't live at home.

You guys get so mad I love it soo funny. Even Harry Potter has to find spies to send into our guild. He logged into out vent the other night curseing because we just kicked his ass again. So funny. Nox your just bitter i beat you in a 1v1 left you there dead. The cry about my deamons when you was chugging it up in a duel.

So in conclusion all you run is your mouth not spawns. Stop being lazy and start doing spawns in depise see what happens. Or just stay on Napa? But you need to do a spawn to lose one.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse for what? I don't see me in that picture? I do see a dead scam but i see them dead all the time. I know you all have thick heads and think your good bla bla. The fact is we do spawns all day.

We whooped your ass all night last night then you cry oh we only have 4 people wa wa wa that is BS. The fact is you need to pop a spawn to lose one or to get raided. Not only did we whoop you ass all night last night we raided waka you all showed up and we whooped your ass again. Funny how you didn't mention that in your post? Then we popped a harrower hopping you all would come raid and once again no one showed. If you are the self proclaimed runners of sonoma you would think you would at least run despise? I mean stop being lazy and pop a spawn? Ever since you lost you harrower all you do is cry. Get together with your PAS brother and do something about it.

We did 3 harrowers last weekend two of ours and took one from scam. We have already done two this weekend I think it's time you did one tonight? Chicken?

I don't need to log onto the fourms and brag about how many times we whooped you. Statics may break down again. Do we do spawns late sure. Not all of us have to go to sleep when our MOM's tell us we are adults and don't live at home.

You guys get so mad I love it soo funny. Even Harry Potter has to find spies to send into our guild. He logged into out vent the other night curseing because we just kicked his ass again. So funny. Nox your just bitter i beat you in a 1v1 left you there dead. The cry about my deamons when you was chugging it up in a duel.

So in conclusion all you run is your mouth not spawns. Stop being lazy and start doing spawns in depise see what happens. Or just stay on Napa? But you need to do a spawn to lose one.
Your an idiot, COP only spawns when SCAM is asleep or when they out number SCAM 3:1. I can't believe your actually bragging about the DSP that we TOOK 4v14 now thats sad. If cops so leet how come they wont' 5v5 us without pets? Keep dropping your late night harries with 15+ and your 3 am dsps, we all actually have lives to tend to. I'd like to see you name one time COP beat SCAM even numbers.

Don't complain about spies either, maybe if you guys didn't mass recruit in an attempt to zerg SCAM you wouldn't have spies. Guranteed by next week I will have another COP vent login

S

Salty Pete

Your an idiot, COP only spawns when SCAM is asleep or when they out number SCAM 3:1. I can't believe your actually bragging about the DSP that we TOOK 4v14 now thats sad.
It's you're. As in you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.