• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cooper Needs Help!!!

• Thread starter CooperColeman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CooperColeman

I don't know what I was thinking, but I took a toon task that requires me to defeat 100 5+ story cog buildings, and another that requires 400 2+ story buildings. If anyone has any time and can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. If you need a code for me, just let me know.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Yikes... those are the 2 worst tasks that toontown has to offer IMHO.

S

susan4633

oh no no no! the 2 worst tasks are 200 5 story buildings and 200 4 story buildings. sorry cooper...it took me 3 MONTHS to complete it. at the time i had it (my first toon) i had few sf. luckily for you, you have stratics!
if you will be on tonight, pm me a code....(that is if you would like my help)
i'll kill as many as i can with you. as one who has taken a similar task i have total sympathy for you.

M

MissPoodledoodle

oh no no no! the 2 worst tasks are 200 5 story buildings and 200 4 story buildings. sorry cooper...it took me 3 MONTHS to complete it. at the time i had it (my first toon) i had few sf. luckily for you, you have stratics!
I had the 200 5 story building task before I found stratics... it took me 5 months.:blushing:

V

Voilet

Guess we all live n learn caus my last DDL taski picked was 200 backstabbers..LOL still need 90

T

toontownhappy

Ick, sorry to hear that...I had the 400 buildings task on my lureless. It does take a while, but it's totally doable, especially with SFs.

L

Little Sadie

That stinks. I learned my lesson when I chose 35 bullion mint supervisors for a large bag. My second worse task was for 1000 Dreamlans cogs for a clothing ticket. I took that task as I was on my last task for Dreamland. I ended up in Dreamland a lot longer then I should have been! LOL!

C

CooperColeman

I'm more than halfway through with the 100 5+ story buildings. I have 59 done now. I've gotten some help from the great folks here, and done quite a few runs with randoms, which are DANGEROUS!!! LOL...I never realized how important battle strategy is until I was fighting with people who DIDN'T understand strategy. Thanks folks for making me better in battle!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

It's always a pleasure to help a friend in need. I had fun running some of those buildings with you.

C

CooperColeman

WOOHOO!!!

100 5+ story cog buildings COMPLETED!!!

And...I managed to max sound in the process. I'm still working buildings, I have 274 2+ story buildings, but I'm mostly doing those on my own. I'm working on maxing trap and lure with those. And when I get those maxed, I'll go with randoms and work on maxing tu. WOOHOO!!!

Thanks for all the help that you guys gave me though. We had a lot of fun on some of those runs!

C

CooperColeman

And yes...I'm finally DONE!!!

Just wanted to take the time to say a special thanks to Ugly Wrinkleflip, Princess Sadie, Electroflap, Louie Electropop and last, but certainly not least, Good 'Ol Spiffy. Quite honestly, Spiffy was there with me practically every step of the way, and without him, it would have taken me A LOT longer to finish...and I ended this task with maxed gags and I now have 105 laff. I'm now on my way to my Lawbot suit! See you guys in a CJ soon!

V

Voilet

CONGRATS!!!! U GO GURL!!!!
I must say, Good Ol Spiffy is awesome!! He ALWAYS helps out!! Top toon in my book! (along with everyone else in stratics :D) But seriously he has also helped me tremendouslywith those grrrr factories!

D

dwightjune

Awww shucks, I just love bein around all you toons!
Good ol' Spiffy

E

Electroflap

Your welcome girl!! It was fun to take a break from those dreaded factories and do some buildings with you.. I'm glad you got them all done.. We really pushed it to the last min last night!.. WTG Mel!!

C

CooperColeman

Did all that work and got suspended this morning for talking to Dwight about Lexington BBQ. I guess that was dumb. So I'll see you guys in a few days!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

So if I understand correctly, you don't need help anymore?

Sorry about the suspension...been there~done that!

If you still need building I can help out.

Judy

E

Electroflap

Actually me and Good ol Spiffy stayed up and sleepily (lol) helped her finish the last of them the night before her suspension... So at least she'll have a fresh start when she comes back!

L

lou2700

That's teamwork for ya
i knew with some teamwork she'd get them done:thumbup1: