• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cooked chocolates...BAH!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We have cows roaming everywhere in the game. Milk cow --&gt; craft butter (&amp; cheese!!) anyone? We can shear sheep, after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

With milk, chocolate and add in the ability to mine snow, we could make CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!

G

The 4th Man...why else would I name my char Voluptuous? I was super skinny til I discovered UO...cripes my boobs grew a cup size since I've started. God knows I had no intention to hunt flippin paragons for that long...but it became a stubborness issue.

heh.

And to the chickie that wonders about the tomatos...oh dear, you thought that stuff was tomato sauce?