• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Converting Closed Account to Endless Journey

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My apologies if this is in the wrong spot. I went to the forum for account issues and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to post there.

I have just reactivated an account that has not been used since 2003 with the assistance of UO Support. It is linked to my EA Mythic account and everything. When I look at subscriptions, it says the account is closed and my only option is to start a paid subscription. How do I activate Endless Journey on this account? When I reactivated another account that had been closed only a few years, Endless Journey was automatically active. I just want to check out the characters and everything on this much older account through Endless Journey before paying for a full subscription.

Thanks!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My apologies if this is in the wrong spot. I went to the forum for account issues and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to post there.

I have just reactivated an account that has not been used since 2003 with the assistance of UO Support. It is linked to my EA Mythic account and everything. When I look at subscriptions, it says the account is closed and my only option is to start a paid subscription. How do I activate Endless Journey on this account? When I reactivated another account that had been closed only a few years, Endless Journey was automatically active. I just want to check out the characters and everything on this much older account through Endless Journey before paying for a full subscription.

Thanks!
The account should have automatically converted to Endless Journey if it was closed that long ago. You will need to email [email protected] for assistance.

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The account should have automatically converted to Endless Journey if it was closed that long ago. You will need to email [email protected] for assistance.
That’s what I thought. Maybe it just takes a little while for it to take effect? I emailed support earlier today so hopefully it will be fixed soon. I’m anxious to see what characters I left there and what’s in the bank...even if I can’t withdraw anything yet.

Thanks!

Last edited: