• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Controlling a slime with 0 real taming and lore

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I am currently in the process of bonding a slime to my fisher, as slimes can serve as "trashcans".

My fisher has 0 taming and lore and as a gargoyle no JOAT. I gave the slime a few commands and no drop in loyalty rating. It indeed stays "wonderfully happy" when I lore it with my tamer on my alt account.

Taming requirements of slimes are 23.1 and I should have zero control chance at that level according to here: Pet Taming and Control Chance Calculator | uo-cah.com

But it seems they follow my commands and also always stay "wonderfully happy" despite spamming commands at 0 taming skills.

What am I missing?

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
All animals with taming requirements below 30 (incl . 29 for lowland boura , awesome protection pet for a Fisher ) require 0 real skill after tamed . Gargs or elves can use such pets too.

Be careful feeding trash to slime on macro. It eats everything .