• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

control the flames - message of solidarity

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
control the flaming please as some of us are actually innocent!
zof yer not accepting pm's?
keep the belief that if there is justice and fairness in uo that we will be found innocent of any wrongdoing.
the shock of returning home to discover my keep gone is still raw and i will fight for justice here.
my friends know my innocence, even tho its based mainly on me being too thick to cheat hehe
friends keep bombarding ea as i know u have. lets get some feedback and justice here.
ok flamers just try to ease off in at least one post as it cudda been u just as much as it was me! yeah really could have

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are innocent then that sucks for you.... horrible in fact. But for each innocent player banned I am pretty cirtain that there are 9 saying they are innocent just for kicks.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i cannot speak for them but i do speak for myself when i say im innocent. i believe them as i have that experience of being banned while innocent so tend to believe them too.
anyone have a definitive list of who was banned? i just wanna see if there are any true cheats banned and we all know some