• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Contest Time Part 2! Game Videos!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Since we are getting more action in Project: Gorgon I thought it would be a good time to pull out a couple contests. This one will be will last about a week. The deadline will be Monday Sept 15 at 6pm cst. Post a Project: Gorgon game video to this thread and be eligible for a drawing that Monday night.

The winner can choose between: 5 Dyes (and help with Armor Dying if you need it), 5 Armor Repair Potions (these are good for those in Hardcore Mode when they can't get back to thier tombstone), 5 Raven Potions (they look more like turkeys to me, but oh well), 5 PvP potions or a 5 piece Vanity Clothing Set!

So you get your director hat on. I am excited to see what you are doing! If you need help, ask around. Or check YouTube. iMovie and MovieMaker are fairly user friendly.

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
5 Raven Potions (they look more like turkeys to me, but oh well)

these are like pig juice/deer juice and it transforms you into a "raven"(turkey) ?? if so does 5 un-raven juice come with it or easily accessible in the game? I've not seen one but maybe I overlooked it.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ahh...good catch. I believe they have a time limit. And there is no skills attached to them, but you can fly. Or run like a turkey lol.