• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Contest Rules - Bagpack Art, Room Deco, Best dressed Vendor, Favorite Rune Contest For Mega Prizes

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1698772799415.png

We would like to announce the rules for some contests.
Submission of works and acceptance of entries
these events will be held soon in the event area and those are open for everybody, even if you come from other shards.
please let us know and ask what, If anything you wanted entry into.
We will give you gooddy bag and 1 million gold for Participation rewards

Prizes
Normally, the winner was announced at the closing ceremony of the festival, but this time the schedule is a bit tight, so we may start voting after the festival is over, and In that case Prizes up to We will be delivered your home shard at a later.
Tight schedule for my personal reason
The items in the image are Preparing as a lottery prize and some contest prize

①Bag Art Contest (Themes, Autumn Sky or Autumn Harvest)
You can choose from one of the following themes: Autumn Sky or Autumn Harvest
You can use any backpack or box for your arts, backpacks for the contest have a limit of 124 items in though. If you are submitting your work, please include your name and contact information in the book and hand it to the event staff. also, we will post an image of the house on display later, so you can submit your work at the house post. (In this case, the number of items is limited to 123 items and name book.) If you don't have youe contact infrmation, you will need to keyword or something, and write that in the book for when you claim your prize an the contest.
Entry acceptance period Oct 27th - Nov 11th

②Best Dressed Vendor Contest (Themes, UO Past Fashion or UO Future Fashion)
The week following the festival many in the Asuka and other Japan shards Community will be holding the Ultima Online Alumni Reunion
let's remember the old UO fashion and dress up the vendor costumes by arranging the equipment worn back then to be more fashionable than back then. while imagining what kind of UO fashion trends will be in the future Why not aim for the best-dressed award  

③Room Decoration Contest (Themes, Autumn Sky or Autumn Harvest)
You can choose from one of the following themes: Autumn Sky or Autumn Harvest
Temporarily set the co-owner authority of our house to you. You can use the decoration tools to make your room,
but please be careful that your decorations do not interfere with the space of neighboring participants or the floor above.
let us know the name of the work when your work is completed.

④Favorite UO Location Rune Contest
You can enter up to two runes from any location you like in Ultima Online. Must be a slightly distinctive place
Since this is a sequel to the event ~UO Super Spot Plan~ that was previously carried out in Asuka Shard, we will not be able to accept entries for the same location as previously submitted. Please check in whether advance the rune you are about to submit has already been submitted in the first contest. Favorite The UO Location Rune Contest 1st runebook will be placed in the main vendor house of the festival. I created a youtube video that you can check out here.       

I'll add it later

I Want To Meet You There!!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask
Blend - Discord: blenduo // ICQ : 491537457 // Stratics: @blend
Sadie - Discord: Sadie7000 // ICQ: Sadie_uo // Stratics: @Sadie-

Last edited:

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
I have a question about the backpack/box art. Will we be able to get back our entries after the contest is over? I am working on mine and it will contain a few rather expensive items that I would like to eventually get back. Thanks so much for doing this. Its all very exciting.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a question about the backpack/box art. Will we be able to get back our entries after the contest is over? I am working on mine and it will contain a few rather expensive items that I would like to eventually get back. Thanks so much for doing this. Its all very exciting.
Yep, you can get it back
It has been announced that a large-scale event called Ultima Online Alumni Reunion will be held by Asuka local community members the week after our festival,
so that they can also see and enjoy the works from our contest,As for the art exhibition period until November 20th. If you wish, you can get your work back after the festival ends November 12th.
at later date, We can also forward to the your shard for return your art work.

同窓会.jpg

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1698586365899.png

We have started accepting applications for each contest.
The image is Backpack Art Entry 1~3

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
~Scavenger Hunt Contest~

1699465216710.png
Prizes can be previewed here at the Live Auction House winners can choose an alternative GTC prize if they wish.

Beginning at 10pm EST Nov 8th please take a book from the white box posted underneath the bulletin board to begin your Scavenger Hunt.

You must read the clue and search trammel to discover where it leads. If you believe you have found the right spot walk around and check the location well. This game is meant to be done solo and attempting to complete it in groups could result in inaccurate results.

If you are in the right spot you will be notified by Scav Hunt Location and told what to write on the bulletin board here at Alex’s Auction House. Return to the Live Auction House and make a post with the required information. The first person will gain 4pts, second place will get 3pts, third will get 2pts and fourth and below will get 1pt.

On Nov 11th points will be totaled and the player who has the most will receive 1st place, second most will get 2nd and third most will get third place.

Please be honest about whether you have found the location and please have a fun time.

Scavenger Hunts will begin at 10pm EST on November 8th and will close at 6pm on November 9th. During this time the clue box will be picked up and the second scavenger hunt clue box will be setup so the next scavenger hunt can begin at 10pm EST on November 9th.

There will be Three Hunts in total each beginning at 10pm EST and ending 6pm EST the following day.

November 8th 10pm EST

November 9th 10pm EST

November 10th 10pm EST

Points will be totaled on November 11th after 6pm and winners will be announced as soon as possible. Please leave your contact information on the bulletin board.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We have some contests at the rares fest Asuka and we ask you to vote in a few hours to give them prizes.

Filled with great entries, please vote for give them a prize
- Until Nov 11th , 6am EST

Backpack Art Contest

Favorite UO Location Rune Contest

Room Deco Contest

Best Dressed Vendor Contest

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1699747153060.png
The lottery was drawn last night.
The total number of tickets distributed was 400.

The following are the lottery winners who have not yet been redeemed:
2-story statue lottery number 204
ghost lottery number 322
seagull lottery number 152
Wombat lottery number 329
1699747175416.png

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to the Scavenger Hunt Winners!!
1st: Kozun
2nd: Queen Arya
3rd: Larisa

1699751845492.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you! The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun!