• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Containers

M

MoreBeer

Greetings.. im looking for a few supplys..

3 to 5 Metal Crates/Chests (think from fishing)
Large Barrel

if anyone knows a vendy i could head twords.. be great thanks..

MoreBeer

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i got tons of metal chests from sos. Ill try and post up after class. I was gonna put them on cheap anyway so i can give you a few later.

M

MoreBeer

Yeah i got tons of metal chests from sos. Ill try and post up after class. I was gonna put them on cheap anyway so i can give you a few later.

Hey thanks Remo.. that be great.. i work swing shift irl.. up till 10pm PST.. so im on around late at nights.. but if you got a vendor and be willing to tell me where abouts.. id be happy to buy some..

M

MoreBeer

Thanks again.. i dont have icq at this time.. ill forgot its needed for uo..

also.. i prob wont be home .. till midnight your time.. but ill be on.. and swing buy luna when i get home..

if not.. ill be around during the weekend

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put them on the vendor i mentioned. They are all cheap but the ones on the right are half the price of the others..

M

MoreBeer

sorry,

where is your vendor house? ill check it when i get home tonight from work.. if yee responds.