• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Considering Selling My Dread Warhorse

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a very nice dread warhorse that I am considering selling. Reasonable offers only please. You can icq me at 11893766.

She's on Catskills.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Better feed it lol. What shard and how much?
Ya, funny, didn't notice that. I'm back after being away for a year, and I'm a bit rusty... :)

Catskills, I'll put that in my op.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Wait, are you looking for one or selling one? That's a pretty nice dread...if you're trying to find one on Atlantic, you'd be much better off x-fering that one.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm considering selling it. I was looking for one for a friend, but I would want more for this one than he is willing to play.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
He's one of the nicer ones I've seen - at least on Atlantic. Hope you get bundles for him. :)

C

Chaosy

If you go to Atlantic, I'm sure you'd get tons of gold for it. They're in pretty high demand. I actually transferred to Pacific and paid 45 mil for mine. It has slightly better stats than yours but it was completely untrained.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, if anyone wants it badly enough they can xshard it. I won't be moving it around. And as I said, I haven't decided yet whether I want to sell her or not. I'm just considering it.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The warhorse is no longer for sale. I've decided to keep her.

M

maroite

I have 4 of these sitting in my stables. :x

They really sell for that much?

K

kaylun

maroite I am on baja and wtb dread please leave post or icq me at 128-625-479