• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Considering offers on this godly kryss.

G

If in your travels you encounter god. God will be cut... And maybe hit with a fireball.

I

imported_mo'gluk

wish it was built for a mage and not a necro....

T

Terrydez169

3.5 mil.. ill trade you some powerscrolls for it.. if you need any..

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah you kryss snob... get me an awesome nox mage one... NOW OOMIE!!!!

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

With no SSI it still sells for this much?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a 2s weapon, anyone out there runs 30 dex putting it at 1.75 already. Seems fast enough to me, especially if your more of a dexxer based necro/pally/something with 60 or 90 dex.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A kryss with 2s swing speed really doesn't need any SSI. At least as long as your dex isn't like 30 or something.

I'd love that kryss but I don't have that kind of gold on Siege.

M

majorwoo

That being said, maybe I'll be a dexxer for a bit.

I won't be on tuesday to check this, so if you end it then, don't expect me to outbid anyone else..

G

<blockquote><hr>

With no SSI it still sells for this much?

[/ QUOTE ]

SSI is not the problem its the mana leech instead of Hit Lower Defense ... I would just laugh at anyone who pays more than a mill for that weap... Hell I would laugh even harder at the person trying to attack me with it...

G

Depends on that though, that kryss is a perfect necro nox kryss, you dont need your 5-8 seconds of lower defense if your only going to hit them once with dp and then mana dump pain spike poison strike and then hit an armor ignore.

HLD is really negligable to necro's because you have spells and everything else your throwing the other chars way. Now if its going to be some long drawn out battle then yes you need HLD but the mana leach 1/3 hits will give you betwee 5-15 mana back depending on if you do a normal hit or if you hit an AR. thats just my 2 cents on the weapon.

Very nice if i had a nox necro i would bit insanely but i dont let me know when you get the same weapon with ssi on a war axe or a diamond mace =}

G

If you cannot bid on Tuesday ill let it go to Wednesday or later. Right now its not worth selling it for that. I have a few fencer templates i could use it on.Like i said in the post considering offers. Would have to go a little higher before id part with it.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not really even a close comparison.

The OP's has a good hit-spell effect on it, pretty decent mana leach, near max HCI, FC and very high dmg inc and it's fast.

I'm too new to Siege to put a price on it and I couldn't afford it anyway but those are all my favorite mods.

M

majorwoo

You don't seem inclined to sell for near the price we are at, and I've no desire to go a lot higher. Not to mention Salton seems to have it in for me.. so he can have it.

And yes, I snuck on for a few tuesday - didn't expect to make it.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Kage on this one, If you're not inclined to sell this for near 5 mil then I think you have extremely unrealistic expectations. Replace the HML with HLD and you have a weapon worthy of more.

G

Agreed, I'm done. My leaf blade is 44hld 11hci 12dci 25ssi 44 dmg, and the hld is too nice, I don't feel like sitting on on a bidding war.

A

AntiOTF

And this one is for sell too. Please see durability. 508/508

I will not sell to REV/OTF/EVO/KOC, or any of their non skill rejects. How am I doing mat?

A

AntiOTF

I will not sell to REV/OTF/EVO/KOC, or any of their non skill rejects. How am I doing Masu?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I will not sell to REV/OTF/EVO/KOC, or any of their non skill rejects. How am I doing mat?

[/ QUOTE ]

worship more thanks!

G

Thats nice Sir haward that you laugh at your boyfriends jokes even when they aren't funny!

G

I do not see how this type of post has any relevance on this thread. Not to mention this is poor humor at best. Unless perhaps it is not meant to be humor in which case its a poor burn at best. Please do not post this crap on sell threads.

A

AntiOTF

I apologize for my part in this, Ghazz, it's an awesome kyrss you're selling. Any luck yet? I am interested in it, but am currently gold challenged. Anything else you want or need?