• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Conjurer's Grimoire

G

Gh3tt0

accidently dyed during the Jack o Lantern event is is the black / yellow color

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure on value but are you planning on selling it? if so I would be interested. you can PM me if ya wanna discuss how much you would be willing to take.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What is the history on where you got this spellbook in that color please? Thank you!

G

Gh3tt0

during the jack o lantern event when mes went shard to shard dyn Jol's i wasnt not aware that she was doing it in ur pack and i kept tryn to hand it too her and while i was moving it she dyed my book by mistake

P

PoCove

Hi those books were loot drops from the Ophidians ... They were part of the generaks loot .. ... Max 15 mil

P

PoCove

Yes you are right blueturtle I got smoe then but they were dark red ..

G

Gh3tt0

anyone interested in the book can get ahold of me and ill show u it u can pm me a offer or post one here

G

Gh3tt0

thank you for your interest but the current high gold offer is 250m

G

Gunga_Din

Your joking right? If you can prove a 250 Mil offer, i'll completely retire from rares collecting.

G

Gh3tt0

then sir retire the pm is in my box and i will not put his name in here if he wants u too know thats up to him i will not release his name if he wanted it a open bid he would have posted and not pmed if u can show me another one and ANY SHARD please id love to see one ...

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the offer is real, i know who made it but do not wanna say for reason OP stated.

G

Gh3tt0

can we not spam my post with useless stuff thanks and still taking bids for the next few days

S

Stewpid

Only legit bid in the thread is 45 million. An anonymous bidder bid 250 million. You should jump all over that bid, it's not worth anywhere near that amount. Hopefully the bidder hasn't backed out yet!!!