• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Conjurers Grimoire for Threads

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what the relative values of either the Conjurers Grimoire or the various threads so I will trust the pressures of the market place to assist me. I am looking to trade the book I have for the various threads. Ideally I'd like the threads in units equal to what is needed for the quests. I have two accounts and eventually would like to complete the three quests on 12 characters. Who ever can give me the most will get this book......

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
33 folks looked at this post that I thought had an un-ambiguous title. Am I goofy in trying to trade my book for some threads?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yea ur nuts, the threads are easy to get, just need a necro.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In addition to what Cetric said, the Conjurer's Grimoire drop fairly frequently (as compared to the trinket). Quite frankly, if you have 12 chars total, you need 120 Threads of Fate to complete that quest for all your chars. It takes (in my experience), between 5 and 10 kills to get each Fate thread, which takes a while. I assume most people would rather go kill the skele lich for an hour or two to get the Grimoire than spend the time to collect the threads. JMO.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually the books don't drop that much as it is. But you also need more than just the fate threads to get all 12 pieces of rubble. Fate threads will only get you 4 of the 12. You'll need Life threads for 4 other pieces and Thought threads for the last 4 pieces.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Buckeye on Cats??? Oh how I love my Blue.
actually i play great lakes... but I'll be back for you on Nov. 22nd...lol. Actually the 23rd, I'm going down to columbus for the game to party to the 45-3 beatdown of UM! Woo!