• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations Morpheus Madox

S

Sebrina

For those who had not noticed the change in his title, Morpheus is our new Stratics News Manager for the Chesapeake shard. :thumbsup:

Right there for ya, Morpheus.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*does a happy dance for Chesapeake*

Thank you Morpheus!

*big grin*

AirmidCecht
UO Stratics News Administrator

G

GiveitaTry

First... jeff is kool n all but i nominate Sir Achillies for reasons- Activeness, Courage, and hes just a plain HARDWORKER! and he could screenshot the fights more then morpheus because he WILL be at the fights :p, still love ya screenies morpheus.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks alot all! I look forward to bringin more to the news table for many moons to come. Look for me out and about or hit me on icq for any news or related activities I'll do my best to be readily available, if I'm around I'll be there!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd also like to post about our former Manager Terrence Duff who's years of service along with events like the Chesapeake Olympics will always be remembered here on the shard. It's sucks to say goodbye to old friends I hope I'll do as great as he did, thanks for showin us how its done, and we'll miss yaz duffster :}

L

Lady Katherine

Congratulations, my friend! I look forward to hopefully being able to work more for you this summer as my time is finally starting to free up again. I have missed everyone!

S

Sweet Delta Eb

Like the boss says.....Ain't nothing to it..but ta do it....werd and mad props to ya Morph

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations, Morpheus! :)

I always enjoy reading the news stories and immersing myself in the screenshots from all of our great Shard Reporters.

Thanks to all of you for your dedication and hard work. It's wonderful to have the chance to read and experience happenings and events, even if you weren't able to attend.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow .. Way To Go.. Grats For Sure Now Your Gonna Be Busier Than A One Legged Man In A Butt Kickin Contest =]