• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrats to the bovines

• Thread starter imported_Vyrquenox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Vyrquenox

What does a cow say? Well that's not important but yay too the two guild members and their blue spies who murdered queen mum and wrecked the tuesday night event. Hope you feel good inside.

G

Wow... the one person that does probably THE MOST for this shard and supporting players got ambushed by a bunch of griefers? She is the one that supplied everything for the Magincia first aid station and does so for all the invasions and people treat her like this? Not sure about everyone else But I would put these bovine folks on a kill on sight list.

T

Terraxia

Its not like the bovines havent done this kind of thing before. There have been other Fel events they tripped over each other to disrupt, like the brit racetrack.

G

Part of being in fel is having adequate security against such things. I myself used to cause problems at fight night, YEARS ago when it was a picture on the box art... I've done my fair share of what you call "griefing" events, its not griefing, its them having fun, while it interferes with yours. Have your fun back on them, or go back to trammel where you are allowed to do what you please without fear of getting "hurt". In other words, it's FEL boys and girls. Dont cry if you die. Crying is pretty much whats ruined this game to begin with. I'm sure Queen Mum has gotten a res and is in great shape.

I

imported_onthefifty

<blockquote><hr>

Part of being in fel is having adequate security against such things. I myself used to cause problems at fight night, YEARS ago when it was a picture on the box art... I've done my fair share of what you call "griefing" events, its not griefing, its them having fun, while it interferes with yours. Have your fun back on them, or go back to trammel where you are allowed to do what you please without fear of getting "hurt". In other words, it's FEL boys and girls. Dont cry if you die. Crying is pretty much whats ruined this game to begin with. I'm sure Queen Mum has gotten a res and is in great shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

I respectfully disagree with ur opinion here. We know its fel. You wanna raid champ spawns, Harrowers, Peerless, Magencia, Gate fight its all cool. U goto Fel, thats the risk and everyone should be down with that. But an event like this? I don't know. Are the people that raided that hard up? It sorta makes ur people look a bit classless. U need the Insurance money that bad? It doesn't always have to be about the zerg.

Read your history. During WW1, a war complete with some of the most devastating trench fighting and chemical warfare the world has ever seen there are reports that during Christmas both Axis and Allied members put down their swords, came out of the trenches and shared some good cheer together for the holidays.

Thats real life with lives on the line. Not this world where ur rezzed back up and running in 5 minutes.

Im not impugning ur gameplay and I know u strive for dominance on the shard as you well should. However in this case u might have called off the dogs a bit. Maybe even said hello to a few people.

imho

Merry Christmas

I

imported_TorAnn

Honestly the fel argument doesn't matter it was in town at the NJ theater. She wasn't outside of guard zone. People complain that there are no events in fel....and the people who did this last night are the reason why. I love fel and live in fel (both houses) I have faction chars and even a red. I do not understand why someone would go out of thier way to go into town (guard zone) just to kill an event. I understand PKing out of guard zone and the likes I have and do do it. But to do it in town with someone who has done so much good for sonoma and was starting to branch out to help support Fel...well congrats guys the branch broke! Next time you are bored in fel cause there is nothing going on....look back on this. As for the guild. I would surely hope that some action will be taken against the 2 people that did this.

G

What we can turn into when veiled by the cloak of anonymity never ceases to amaze me.

Even for a moderately intelligent 14 year old there can be little satisfaction in figuring out a way to take out a non-combat character with no resists and all the pack horses holding the prizes inside a guard zone.

But perhaps I am underestimating the entertainment level for the average Felucca griefer and 'just because they can' is enough of a reason for them.

Whatever......

Mum, I am sorry this happened to you after all the time and energy you put into this project. Please know that many, many of us support your efforts and applaud them.

*hugs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've done my fair share of what you call "griefing" events, its not griefing, its them having fun, while it interferes with yours. Have your fun back on them, or go back to trammel where you are allowed to do what you please without fear of getting "hurt". In other words, it's FEL boys and girls. Dont cry if you die. Crying is pretty much whats ruined this game to begin with.

[/ QUOTE ]

So many times I have seen people whine about reds no being included in events. Not only the EM events when they were happening but also player runs events. This is the prime example why most events are help in tram. Because imature little children such as the ones that associate with the bovine like to dirupt other people's fun basically by saying "Well if I can't have fun then neither can you so I will ruin yours." In my opinion there are no real PvPers on any shard except Seige. I am not a PvPer and probably never will be but all you people that claim to own fel and be godly PvPers that tend to grief people's events are not real. If you were a real PvPer you would go to Seige and try griefing there. I bet you would get your bottom handed to you and you would come crying back to regular shards. I think grieffers need to grow up.

G

I wasn't involved in what happened. I wouldn't be involved. But I have on occasion killed Dor at events. Killed her at the Y, killed her at Oasis, I actually make it my mission to kill her occasionally, just because I can. And you know what? I actually sit down and chat with her too. And I actually like her, and like to goto the Y!!! I've been known to enjoy events, EG: was involved in the Balart quest... (which was a whole lot of fun for reds and "evil" guilds) but in the end, its a DIFFERENCE IN PLAY STYLES. Thats it. For all the people getting upset in this thread about it: There is a reason the devs divided the lands. So we could have ours, and you could have yours. Fel is a no crying land. *I* would hope that no action is taken just because of the fact, you were in Fel. You knew the possible outcome of coming. I'm sorry Mum died. I really am, as I'm contributing to the secret santa. But in the end, she came to Fel. And she died. End of story. (Sorry Mum.) The way to make SURE something like this doesn't happen in the future is to CONTACT THE LOCAL GMS OF THE EVIL GUILDS and make sure they know you'd appreciate them being on their best behavior. Otherwise, it's open season on you. It's FEL.

G

<blockquote><hr>

CONTACT THE LOCAL GMS OF THE EVIL GUILDS and make sure they know you'd appreciate them being on their best behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words... Announce to all those evil guilds where you will be and invite them to come grief your event and kill you while you are completely unarmed and defenseless. Man that is a really smart thing to do. Wish I had thought of that. I could have been the smartest person on Sonoma if I had but then again if you can add 2 + 2 and get 4 then you are the smartest person in felluca. lol

G

This must be about MO0, With all the cow remarks and Cop sticking up for their actions...Birds of a feather....*cough* Maybe because you can do something but you don't makes you a better person. It is Fel and bad stuff goes on.. But come on!! Queen Mum!!! Seriously she's like the nicest person this shard has ever seen, And there couldn't have been one allied person there to put these kids in place? Sorry to hear events like this still go on.

G

RTLFC ....

Emotions are running understandably high on this issue.

My suggestion would be to take it in game and deal with the folks that caused the problems.

I'm sorry to hear that the event went sour

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.