• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confused

MadDog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can a hirya have Bushido and chiv or will adding chiv affect the Bushido ? Thanks in advanced

Also any nice templates for a hirya ?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can add e.g. feint (with passive bushido) as a special move and then chivalry as the magical ability to a hiryu! Pretty expensive build - point-wise that is. But possible.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Keep in mind, if won't have "real" Bushido, or Ninjutsu (depending on the special move added), and won't use all the moves. It will use bush/Ninj ONLY with respect to the special move chosen. I call it Ninjutsu/Bushido "lite". But it costs the same as the "real" one.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can have one or the other. Only 1 will work. Goes from top to bottom or bottom to top when you add both. Waste of 501 points.

upload_2019-7-12_17-41-15.png
upload_2019-7-12_17-43-5.png

If you want to make something that uses a passive magic special and Chivalry, build a Triton.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I found a high total intensity lesser hiryu (8619 total) in Lime Green that I used to make a Chivalry and FWW (with 120 Ninjitsu) beast. I like it a lot for champs. Yes, it has dismount and grasping claw, but nothing I could do about those innate abilities. I like the lesser because they are fully magic capable and have high total intensity to work with.