• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confirming account age

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way to confirm age? I have taken a break in the last while but maintained my accounts, logged in over the weekend and had expected my older account to have broken the 168 month mark thus giving me shields but it seems to still be at the same range which I last logged in, a good 4 months back.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to confirm age? I have taken a break in the last while but maintained my accounts, logged in over the weekend and had expected my older account to have broken the 180 month mark thus giving me shields but it seems to still be at the same range which I last logged in, a good 4 months back.

Any ideas?
*Does Mental Math* four months back should still be over 10 years. If you were expecting 180 and are 4 short that is... In CC, if you open the scroll on the bottom left it should tell you account age.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You last logged in 4 months ago - has your account been active during that time? Accounts only age while they're active, if the account is closed, it doesn't age.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to confirm age?
Check your Character's Profile Scroll, age will be listed in months. If the number hasn't increased then you haven't been paying or active during those 4 months, unless somethings bugged with your account that is
Profile Scroll.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Check your Character's Profile Scroll, age will be listed in months. If the number hasn't increased then you haven't been paying or active during those 4 months, unless somethings bugged with your account that is
View attachment 77918
unless you play with Pinco's UI then it's listed as years and months though it's half way off the scroll so somewhat hard to read.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All if my accounts have been payed for I just haven't logged in, which I dont know if that qualifies as active. I do have UOA for the main account but not the other two.

I do recall other posts of accounts not aging but I could be wrong. I have 20+ rewards sitting unclaimed on that account and had ideas of making an event army....which will probably never get started or finished

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you try logging out, and logging back in. Occasionally I want to claim rewards on characters that I have not logged onto to in some cases years and they show the age when I last logged that character out. Logging out and back in has always resolved the issue for me.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When did you create your account? It should be possible to count the correct Age. Did you create the account in February 2003?
Didn't we get some free month? I seem to remember that we got some 3 bonus month many years ago for whatever reason.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When did you create your account? It should be possible to count the correct Age. Did you create the account in February 2003?
Didn't we get some free month? I seem to remember that we got some 3 bonus month many years ago for whatever reason.
It was a 2 month bonus... pretty sure.

And it doesn't count the months you don't pay. So if you are playing the roulette game with your account just because it keeps your house doesn't mean you keep aging as well.... you will only age 4 months in a year if you play that game.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I understand @Picus at the office correctly it didn't age correctly even though active. You do not need to login to accrue the time towards rewards. There has been complaints about accounts not ageing properly.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed that is the issue I had. I could be wrong with my timing but due to how I resubbed the last time(payed for the 6 months which has cycled through for a second time about 2 months ago) I thought that when I logged in I would be due for shields.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Indeed that is the issue I had. I could be wrong with my timing but due to how I resubbed the last time(payed for the 6 months which has cycled through for a second time about 2 months ago) I thought that when I logged in I would be due for shields.
Wouldnt hurt to send @Mesanna an email. She might be able to help.