• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Concerning Factions in Chessy

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those that know the answer feel free to write me back please. What percent of the population is in each of the factions? What faction PvP guilds are there? I have seen a few at yew that are Minax. I would like to join a faction with one of my chars but I do not want to join one that has alot of people in it. Is there any guilds out there that still do factions? Factions use to be a big part of my UO career and would like to continue this since I started back up in UO! At this time I would like to be the underdogs team since I need to get my pvp skill back up and to make factions fun for everyone...

S

Sephy

minax and SL have the most members in them, TB has more than com but only by like 5 people max, either com or TB would be the factions with the least amount of people in it.

Go SL if you want RoT to pwn u and put u in stat, or go MIN if you still want RoT to pwn you but you wont go into stat, you will be fighting mainly MIN and SL people

RoT run min, the champs kids run SL ( they changed there name but they still suck ) the other 2 factions just have randoms people, but there pretty good forgot guild names, but com has like 2 people in it or something

S

Sir Achilles

I love how you all try to degrade everyone by calling them "kids" when you're kids yourselves. The only reason you all are any good is because of your numbers, numbers don't make you good. Lack of numbers don't make us suck either....If RoT is as good as they say they are, Lack will bring only as many as we have on to defend the harrower....if you do this and win then you can talk all the trash you want. Tamers count for as many "followers" as they do in your status bar.

S

Sephy

I love how you all try to degrade everyone by calling them "kids" when you're kids yourselves. The only reason you all are any good is because of your numbers, numbers don't make you good. Lack of numbers don't make us suck either....If RoT is as good as they say they are, Lack will bring only as many as we have on to defend the harrower....if you do this and win then you can talk all the trash you want. Tamers count for as many "followers" as they do in your status bar.
ROT have offered even number fights on many times and none of you would accept.

how about I challenge you now, icq me 107477692

I can safely say 95% of rot members are better than 95% of your guild in pvp and its not the numbers, you guys dont even know what a zerg guild is tbh

dunno why the age old who's guild is better thing is still going on when ROT is clearly better with more experienced members :/