• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Community News] LLTS.org Reborn

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have received this from our friends at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.LLTS.org>The Syndicate</a>:</p> <blockquote>

<center><font size=+2>LLTS.ORG Is Reborn</font>
</center> <center>
</center>

Our core website (www.LLTS.org) has been completely redesigned. I'm very happy with how it turned out so I wanted to share the news. The previous incarnation of our site went back literally to 1996 in some areas. We had bolted onto it and tweaked and revised things for more than a decade and it had become a bit of a Frankenstein. While a few times over its life (the latest being about 4 years ago) we put a new overall layout on the site, there were still parts dating back a very long time and things were still somewhat bolted together.

Our new site started from the ground up with a completely new layout and design.

The new site has lots of eye candy on it but what is cool about those graphics is that they are 100% owned by The Syndicate. They come from artwork we have had commissioned and done for the guild.

The words on the site underwent a complete rewrite. While some areas came out similar to what they were before, lots of sections were dropped, merged, streamlined etc.. to eliminate redundancies and get our points across more quickly to the reader.

So the new site has just gone live today and I wanted to share it with you to be among the first of our friends, fellow gamers and members to get to see it :)

Sean
Dragons
The Syndicate®
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.LLTS.org>www.LLTS.org</a>