• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Member of the Week: Mactashiv

N

Noles

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is Mactashiv. Read a little more about him below, then hit his profile to learn how his life got flipped, turned upside down!

Gamertag: Mactashiv.

Origin of gamertag: Soap MacTavish from CoD 4 (Yes, I used to enjoy it!).

Current clan/community: Former member of the UUF clan.

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Reach and Halo 3.

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Team Slayer, The Pit, and Social Slayer.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: I can only say that I hate Sword Base.

Preferred control scheme: Default and will always be.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): Jack of all trades (but I suck at driving).

Favorite character: Master Chief (duh..) AND Cortana.

Favorite book: The Fall of Reach.

Favorite Halo quote: "Were it so easy...".)

Anything else we should know? I am extremely random in person but a nice guy. Oh, and how can I forget? I do Karate so don't -Yoink!- with me! XD

Get to know Mactashiv here!

Continue reading...