• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Meeting: Saturday June 14, 2pm cst

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
On Saturday June 14 at 2pm cst, I will be holding a community meeting at the Inn in Serbule. This meeting is not just for veterans or any specific level. This is for everyone, even if its your first day.

As some of you know, Kickstarter is currently planned for next month. This is what the devs have been working towards for many months, to polish up Gorgon to be attractive and playable.

I believe there are things that we moderators and players can do as well to help. So I want to hear ideas. Anyone who wishes may have 15 minutes on the stage to present thier idea, afterwhich the discussion will be moved to the forums. This can range from regular groups, to live events, to RP. Lets show the devs we believe in this game, and be ready for an influx of new players.

Ceraphe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Dang! I'm going to be pouring beer at a brewers festival. Can we give our input here or somewhere else?

I'm totally in love with this game. :D

My only suggestion thus far is upgrading the P:G website. I may or may not be a website builder person. *shifty eyes*

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*chuckles at Ceraphe* They may or may not be interested in a revamp. It couldn't hurt to ask.

And here is the place to bring up or discuss ideas.