• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Common Deco Problems & Solutions

Looking for help please. I'm placing carpet next to the handrail at the top of the steps, but when I place the tile it is on top of the handrail. I can't lower it "because it isn't locked down" and you can't "lock it down" other than double clicking it. I have seen this done in other homes. I have tried everything I can think of at this point. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

it is possible to raise the fountain with goza mats i used the mats with the boarders. raise the mats 2 or 3 times just make sure to lay enough down. then keep targeting til the fountain goes in
Good Morning.
I'm having a similar problem placing a World Tree over stone tiles and I tried placing a mage rug over carpet. Both appear perfect until I leave the screen and come back to the house, then the carpet or tiles will be on top of the add on. I placed goza mats and then placed the item on top of them, then cut the qoza mats, same results. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Hope everyone has a great day!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good Morning.
I'm having a similar problem placing a World Tree over stone tiles and I tried placing a mage rug over carpet. Both appear perfect until I leave the screen and come back to the house, then the carpet or tiles will be on top of the add on. I placed goza mats and then placed the item on top of them, then cut the qoza mats, same results. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Hope everyone has a great day!
You have to keep raising the goza mats higher so that won't happen.