• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commando Macro

O

Outcasted

Hey, I'm a lvl 54 commando and I want to lvl with macros. Does anyone know any?

B

BadgerSmaker

Levelling away from the keyboard using a macro is very slow and not worth it.

Make sure you are doing ten destroy missions from mission terminals a day as that will give you one level guaranteed.

If you haven't already tried Kashyyyk, there are a bunch of quests that you can do there for experience and rewards.

O

Outcasted

Well, I get kinda bored of Kashyyyk. I haven't done everything. I'm fixing to get back to work on Boba's mission. Just going to try and see how far I can get. Nym's star directories (My key to the right of the "O" is brocken... :( ) was easy till the cave full of witches and dang insects. So, I have many unfinished quests. AND, I constantly get meetings from my United Guilds. I'm with my Phoenix Reborn clan. Mainly full of Commandos and Bounty Hunters. The other guilds of the UG is Jedi... no offense, but enough is enough.

Note: If you want to join our United Guilds, let Loubli know. We are in the Bloodfin server. A server which we are trying to unite all guilds together in the galaxy!!! Also known for it's guild battles. ;)

B

BadgerSmaker

There's areal nice quest that gives 90,000 XP for just clicking on some stones in the Myyydril Caverns on Kashyyyk, well worth a run down there.

If you are having trouble accessing your quest journal due to a broken keyboard, use the menu buton to access it ot rebind it to a different key in the keymap under options.

I do have a wookiee commando about the same level as you on Bloodfin, can't remember what guild, maybe we can group up some time. The name is Badgeer, add me to friends and send me a tell if you see me, I don't play him that much though.

O

Outcasted

I've done that one. Kinda funny how much you get for that even though you have to kill an ex jedi. Funny story, actually. I was fighting the ex jedi and I almost had him. He was an 60 elite, so I though my butt was gone. I incapacated me, and after I recovered, I called my tiny lvl 25 "fighter droid" lol. (Left my lvl 60 droideka on the ship :p) I sent the droid to attack, I threw my flash grenade and started runnin. I had an EZ E-11 Rifle, and I kept running and shooting him with my power shot (can't remember) and shock tracer, which upgraded by a bunce. We both had little health, and I gave one last power blast and he fell. But only got 50,000 xp.... but you 90k for stones....... irony...

B

BadgerSmaker

Heh, yeah. It's definately not intended, someone converted it to a high level group quest when they redid Kashyyyk quests when it should be a low level one.

The next content chapter has a new quest line for cl50 to cl60 which should be useful for you, not sure when that is coming out though.

If you can find players that are within 10 levels or so of your level, grouping up and going on a rampage in an area marked as cl50ish on these maps will yield good XP over time.

If you look at Lok, Rori or Talus you can see some areas that might be good to visit.