• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COMMAND scripts

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Script to send one command if you are mounted and one if you are not:
Code:
script if WindowData.MountedObjId > 0 then SendChat(nil, L"/say Dumbo kill") else SendChat(nil, L"/say all kill") end
For Pinco's UI it should be as follows:
Code:
script if IsRiding() then SendChat(nil, L"/say Dumbo kill") else SendChat(nil, L"/say all kill") end
This is useful because if you are mounted and give the kill command to a loose pet, your mount will fail the kill command and lose loyalty. This prevents that.

Last edited:

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In Pinco's UI if you want to use a whisper, emote or yell in a command line script the syntax is as follows:

Send a message to the active open chat window:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L"Hello World!")
Say:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L"/say Hello World!")
Emote:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L":Hello World!")
Whisper:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L";Hello World!")
Yell:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L"!Hello World!")
This may also apply to the default UI, but I don't have any way of testing that at this time as logging into the default UI has the potential to mess up my Pinco's setup.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to create a command line that stops me accidentally starting a new bandage when one is already running?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to create a command line that stops me accidentally starting a new bandage when one is already running?
I'm pretty sure it won't let you apply one until the previous one has finished by default. I'll have to check to be 100% sure though.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish that were true, but at least on the character I've been training this week, it most sadly isn't.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, you can start bandages before they are finished and it will restart the healing process. That has gotten me killed a few times. What you need is a conditional statement that checks to see if a bandage is already being applied.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish that were true, but at least on the character I've been training this week, it most sadly isn't.
I just tested it out. I use default EC. I took my character down to 20/150 hit points and started to apply a bandage then another straight after and it didn't let me do it until the first one had finished.

I'm using "bandage self" option from the actions menu under "items/abilities" and had my hotkey set to the space bar.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok, I just use the bandage itself. Nice catch. Thank you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, strange. I too am using the 'bandage self', though I've got it set to mouse wheel. I took damage, started a bandage, character is only half trained. Healing currently 64.6. When the timer got to 5 I clicked again, and the bandage re-started from 8 (dex also not yet very high)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, same deal here. Makes no difference whether I use the action, or just a bandage, they both cancel and restart the timer if you use them before the heal takes effect.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will edit my post, but there is one correction if you use the following:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L"Hello World!")
It will send the message to the active open chat window. If you want to "say" in game, you have to use the following:
Code:
SendChat(nil, L"/say Hello World!")

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, you can start bandages before they are finished and it will restart the healing process. That has gotten me killed a few times. What you need is a conditional statement that checks to see if a bandage is already being applied.
Any way to do this? I believe there's a way in Pinco's but I'd rather not install that monster on my poor old machine