• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming to Alt soon!

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming to alt soon! Looking to join a non-app guild. I have played on alt before on chars named Green Lantern, Tutankhamen, and Rouge. Some of you may remember some of those char and some may not :/.

J

Just Here Now

whats wrong with putting an app in lets people know alittle bit about you

R

Ravahan

app guild-type things in games always really tick me off. If I talk to a person in the guild, and they think I check out, I should get in period. I have always adamantly refused to "apply" for any guild/linkshell as though I were applying for a ****ing job.

**** that right up the back plumbing.

On a less animated note, it seems to take away from the "friendliness" of joining a new sub-community.

M

Mr.Fernandes

app guild-type things in games always really tick me off. If I talk to a person in the guild, and they think I check out, I should get in period. I have always adamantly refused to "apply" for any guild/linkshell as though I were applying for a ****ing job.

**** that right up the back plumbing.

On a less animated note, it seems to take away from the "friendliness" of joining a new sub-community.
Quoted, as the cool kids sya, for truth. Any guild wiht a complicated applicaiton process is 99% likely to take themselves far too damn seriously. There are the odd exceptiosn, of course.

Being just now returning to the game myself, I unfortunately cannot help you find a guild, though, RAvahan.

M

Mirage

Yep. not to mention if you really wanted to get into a guild and cause trouble, you would find it easy to be nice for a few days...probation.

I found it easy, I'm in a guild right now that I finally got into...but I plan to cause trouble and kill a few of them pretty soon. Just waiting for the right time. To me..that's fun.

Mir