• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Coming back...

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm not positive how well coming back to the game is going to work. Buuuut, I figure that if I do I should probably try to track down my soulstones. I know the IDOC hunters have collected a ton over the years. If anyone has any of the following, I'd love to take them off your hands. :) I'll grab any of milkbone's too if you have them, though I'm pretty sure he isn't going to come back.

Oh, and hi everyone!

Chars: (well, all that I can remember)
Dublenogo, Kelson, Resiew-dub, Crafty, Duff Beer, Gen, Gia, Captain Morgan,

Milkbone, Soupcan, Sweaty PTs, Animal Guy, Drop Dead Fred, Asmuth, El Gato

Much thanks!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm not positive how well coming back to the game is going to work. Buuuut, I figure that if I do I should probably try to track down my soulstones. I know the IDOC hunters have collected a ton over the years. If anyone has any of the following, I'd love to take them off your hands. :) I'll grab any of milkbone's too if you have them, though I'm pretty sure he isn't going to come back.

Oh, and hi everyone!

Chars: (well, all that I can remember)
Dublenogo, Kelson, Resiew-dub, Crafty, Duff Beer, Gen, Gia, Captain Morgan,

Milkbone, Soupcan, Sweaty PTs, Animal Guy, Drop Dead Fred, Asmuth, El Gato

Much thanks!
Welcome back! I have often wondered where you went off to.This is a good day, indeed! :)

Edit: I don't know about the soulstones... don't IDOC. Almost left the game myself a while ago, but thought better of it after giving most of my stuff away... and guess what? It's even more fun when you don't have a ton of stuff to keep track of. It'll work out... so please stay! :)

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back! I have often wondered where you went off to.This is a good day, indeed! :)

Edit: I don't know about the soulstones... don't IDOC. Almost left the game myself a while ago, but thought better of it after giving most of my stuff away... and guess what? It's even more fun when you don't have a ton of stuff to keep track of. It'll work out... so please stay! :)
Well, I reactivated my account, so I guess I'm back. Already found a spot for a keep since my old one was definitely already taken! Only took about 10 minutes actually. I refuse to speak goblin though!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well, I reactivated my account, so I guess I'm back. Already found a spot for a keep since my old one was definitely already taken! Only took about 10 minutes actually. I refuse to speak goblin though!
I promise that Icky (and the other goblins) won't force you to learn their lingo. :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
aarp welcomes backs.
good to seeds yoos back *hands ice creems cone*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
aarp welcomes backs.
good to seeds yoos back *hands ice creems cone*
I promise that Icky (and the other goblins) won't force you to learn their lingo. :)
wel mebe wees wont

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back.

There where 2 houses that had soulstones in them that I can think of.
1 in New Magincia and the other south of Luna.
I will check on the exact locations and post here.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Welcome back!

Unfortunately the devs made them worth quite a bit of cleanup points and now most get recycled. :(

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's up nogo! Chessy is dead brotha..all the pvp I know u seek is on LS. Icq me if you have time I can get you vent info if you're interested! Army btw in case your old mind forgot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi army. Yeah, I have seen that Chessy was fel dead. That's ok with me for right now though. My internet connection pings from 100-200 any given moment right now. Lucky for me, the internet gods are in the process of rebuilding the infrastructure and I should be up and running full speed this spring/summer.

Anyways, my son is getting UO addicted so I'm tramming it up with him teaching him the ropes. (and remembering them myself). I lost the world when my accounts expired. I realize everything was in my house. Whoops.

My little 6 yr old is running around tram on La Quintrala right now fireballing everything he can find. How awesome is that!

When I get the Q up Ill holla at you.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked both areas where the houses with the Soulstones where and both are gone.
I think what Lestat said is probably true.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
thanks man. I saw an old post from '13 or so about the house south of luna... i found it but it was locked up. No biggie, can't complain. I was the one who never prepped my stuff before my account expired. I'm amazed at how little I actually have in my bank accounts. It's fun to restart though. Takes me way back