• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming back to UO after a while

G

Hello Folks, just wanted to post to let whoever know, friends and foes alike.. lol that I have decided to start playing again, I just got out of the Army and didn't have much time to play. I have been on LS since I started playing UO 8 years ago. with a few breaks here and there.

It is sad to say that both of my houses fell and many many many............. grrrr things that I collected and took pride in are now gone. Many old school weapons that were crafted by the first people and well as many other crafted items from some of the best crafters in LS history. Also fell were about 60 or 70 PBD's that I will no longer be able to post the names of. GRRRR... and plenty more stuff. At least I still have my collection of Pre-AOS Valorite weapons. 12 to be exact.

Anyhow I would like to get guilded into an active guild. I am a trammie by day and love to help players out and like to PVP/spawn by night if you know what I mean. I have 7 Blacksmiths and tailors so I am always down to help with BODS and whatever else. speaking of bods I had about 4000 that fell as well with the houses. so now I have to start over. anyhow It is great to be back but I haven't seen good ol brit bank too crowded yet? WTF?. Maybe some life with come back to the great game it used to be. I like going to doom too. and am always down to give anyone a rez.. lol anyways
thanks and I will see yall around.. Tony!

PS. I need a cool sig too so if you know anyone you can refer me to that would be great. THANKS!

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Welcome back.

Sometimes, LS uses Luna instead of the WBB (many shards have switched entirely).

Sometimes the WBB is still crowded though.

The population level of UO in general will likely never come back to how it was, but it's way better than the posts on U-Hall and the other boards would lead one to believe.

Doom, Luna, the outside of the Blighted Grove, and the WBB are good indicators. One day they are all empty, the next day they are all crowded, the next day some of them are crowded and some are empty.

Welcome back, and good luck. You picked a good time to return.

-Galen's player

G

Thanks for the info. I'd like to hope UO makes a comeback and I think it will. I have faith. I gotta funny story though..

One day shortly after the release of KR I downloaded and installed and logged in. AND was like holy CRAP! Where is my bag... so then this past friday I decided to activate my accounts again becuase I decided I was goin to play UO again. well sure enough I was like. WTF. so Saturday morning I woke up. Unistalled every freaking thing that had to do with UO on my computer and drove my sorry ass to gamestop and bought 2 copies on 9th ann. (keep in mind I have vista.) So I get back home "doing a 100 on the highway and if you do the speed limit you betta get the F**K outta my way" anyhow get back home install, download, patch...2d Ya da ya da ya da/ Log in. badda boom badda bing. Started immediately doing laps arouns the server in record time.. so then I was like.. ok ok. its not that bad.. I guess I will start playing again.. anyways that is my story. my brek is over at work and I will be home in T-Minus 1:45 Min and I got 6 hours of game time tonight. what else could a brother want. UO fever anyone? PEACE!

G

I'd come back someday, but I used that free week of gametime a while back to give away my things and delete my characters. Hm.

I wish you good luck, though! =)

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

I'd come back someday, but I used that free week of gametime a while back to give away my things and delete my characters. Hm.

I wish you good luck, though! =)

[/ QUOTE ]

So.