• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming back to SWG

N

Nailz

Played in the beta and from launch up to the day NGE was announced/the combat revamp was delayed, never looked back. All kinds of changes are made now and I'm tempted to download the trial. I can't find any info how long characters are stored in the database or how it would work if they indeed are, would the work I put in earlier make it possible to skip levels when reactivating my Station-account?

Thanks in advance.

B

BadgerSmaker

Your characters should still be there and they will convert to a level appropriate for the advancement you achieved in the old system.

Welcome back. :)

B

BadgerSmaker

Hello and welcome back...yes your char shall be right there no worries!

If you happen to play on gorath i'll be there, name is Lord Baubau:danceb:
For cheap and legal credits, simply buy Trading Card Booster Packs from SoE for £1.99 each and sell the packs to players for 8,000,000 credits.

You could however get lucky and end up with a loot card that you can sell for 250,000,000 credits all for £1.99.

There is no reason to ever give money to a credit farmer company to exploit credits for you.