• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coloured spider tree seeds?

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the spider tree seeds only came from monsters, and the as the trees were 'sterile' mutants, they didn't produce seeds. So I was a bit baffled when, after cross-pollinating a lot of ordinary yellow plants to get bright yellow variants, some of the resulting seeds turned out to be 'bright yellow spider tree' seeds! Sadly, I didn't notice which cross-breeds resulted in these, so I have a lot of testing to do to find out if it's a 'reliable' route to get the seeds....

Also, I've started growing a batch of the bright yellow spider trees - and right from being planted, all of them are showing that they have 0/8 seeds and the indicator for pollination is at the 'too early' stage. Surely both are normally crossed out for 'mutant' plants?

N

Nastia Cross

What have people been charging for these types of plants? I haven't really seen any for sale on Chesapeake.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the spider tree seeds only came from monsters, and the as the trees were 'sterile' mutants, they didn't produce seeds. So I was a bit baffled when, after cross-pollinating a lot of ordinary yellow plants to get bright yellow variants, some of the resulting seeds turned out to be 'bright yellow spider tree' seeds! Sadly, I didn't notice which cross-breeds resulted in these, so I have a lot of testing to do to find out if it's a 'reliable' route to get the seeds....

Also, I've started growing a batch of the bright yellow spider trees - and right from being planted, all of them are showing that they have 0/8 seeds and the indicator for pollination is at the 'too early' stage. Surely both are normally crossed out for 'mutant' plants?
If you are on Drachenfels I can supply you with the full colorset Spider Tree seeds.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are on Drachenfels I can supply you with the full colorset Spider Tree seeds.
Thank you for the offer, but I'm on Europa - so it's time for me to organise myself and get my gardener to work ;)