• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Colors of snakeskin boots

• Thread starter Grace of Pacific
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Grace of Pacific

Anyone know what all the colors are?

I got one that is a dark copper color, my buddy got one that is a dark
green color.

Anyone got a black (not pure black to where ya don't even see it) color?

L

Lord Drakelord

There was a picture posted, let me go see if I can fine it at the UO.com links

found it

D

DVI

I've heard that theres 18 different colors I believe, but it could've been more.

D

DVI

I got a pair for the novelty of it, but I agree 2% is some what paltry, I also feel they should be dyable by some means be it dye tub or pigment.

G

Grace of Pacific

There was a picture posted, let me go see if I can fine it at the UO.com links

found it

Thanks! Sure looks like a black pair is in there to me! But gosh, with 18 possibilites, erm. Will have to wait to see if someon selling a pair.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm kinda partial to the green pair myself.... Though my favorite boots in-game come off some of the Ninja in the Citidel..... I love that dark blue black color.... I keep several extra pairs of those just for the way they look.....

As for the resists I really didn't think they were that big of deal... but I just like the idea that they are "snake skin" boots. Kinda fun in an rp sense.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's a bug with the color itself with woods. Any ingame color that matches the same color of a wood type has a tendency to get the wood type added on in the tool tip.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, imo 2% resists on an otherwise neutral slot is always welcome...:thumbup: