• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Colorful tapestry

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

rare reward from the puzzle chain/experimental room.

Make offer.
Atlantic.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a real rare by this foreum's definition. Perhaps you can move it to general trade item foreum.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it could stay if it was discusion based ill start a discusion on it so it can stay :)

Which puzzle did it come from?

How common is it to get ?

anyone else have one so we can maybe get a rate of spawn ?

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it could stay if it was discusion based ill start a discusion on it so it can stay :)

Which puzzle did it come from?

How common is it to get ?

anyone else have one so we can maybe get a rate of spawn ?
Came from the experimental room(color room) ( after doing the three puzzles in abyss entrance)

I dont know the commoness of them tbh, I put rare because I dont see alot of people bragging they got one yet, usally they get other stuff.
So yeah..

Theres one other hint of someone getting them IN UOhall in the puzzle quest spoiler list.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im give u 1 mill
Ok ill kindly accept your 1 mil, But what are you going to offer on the tapestry? :fight::thumbsup:

Seriously If people at luna are paying for Robes of the codemned which drop once every 15mins and with ease for 1.5mil ( saw a person buying tons of these at bank) How is a tapestry that takes alot of effort messing with a puzzle chain worth even less :<

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people are paying 1.5 mil per robe in luna is their ignorance doesn't mean its ethical. Like you said they drop 4 times per hour thats 24 robes per day and over 8,000 robes per year on a single shard x 33 shards thats 240,000 robes per year.

Your puzzle prize is a nice find but again if each account can attempt a puzzle successfully once per day thats 50,000 per day (providing there are 50k accounts) and x that per 365 days you're looking at 18 million of these puzzle prizes per year. Now of course the numbers aren't exactly what I've stated here but more or less it is not considered a rare by this foreums definition. Also, as more puzzles you do the easier it gets pretty soon it will be a routine thing. The reason people arent posting them here for sale is NOT because no one has them but I am sure they know its not really considered a rare so they don't bother.

There is no point keeping in here for discussion as well because there are threads on UO Hall that details how you can crack these puzzles AND there is a thread of nearly all the puzzle prizes as people are finding them and updating them.

Tomas use to visit here more frequently and policing this foreum so we only get the proper postings here. Again its a great find but just don't belong there.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people are paying 1.5 mil per robe in luna is their ignorance doesn't mean its ethical. Like you said they drop 4 times per hour thats 24 robes per day and over 8,000 robes per year on a single shard x 33 shards thats 240,000 robes per year.

Your puzzle prize is a nice find but again if each account can attempt a puzzle successfully once per day thats 50,000 per day (providing there are 50k accounts) and x that per 365 days you're looking at 18 million of these puzzle prizes per year. Now of course the numbers aren't exactly what I've stated here but more or less it is not considered a rare by this foreums definition. Also, as more puzzles you do the easier it gets pretty soon it will be a routine thing. The reason people arent posting them here for sale is NOT because no one has them but I am sure they know its not really considered a rare so they don't bother.

There is no point keeping in here for discussion as well because there are threads on UO Hall that details how you can crack these puzzles AND there is a thread of nearly all the puzzle prizes as people are finding them and updating them.

Tomas use to visit here more frequently and policing this foreum so we only get the proper postings here. Again its a great find but just don't belong there.

hehe from what ive noticed rares forum has been kindly slow and dead lately so didnt think people would mind much, but i was wrong i see :p

and theres no routine for color room/experimental its random just a matter of being able to think fast enough and tele to the right spot,Sure you can get used to it, but its not the same sequence over and over. and not sure how you can crack it.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5) Discussions on items and their spawn rate is allowed, even if they are non-rares. This is primarily aimed at discussion of new items whose status is not yet widely known or for questions related to obscure items that might seem to be rare. The purpose of the forum is to also provide information and as such, we are pretty flexible on discussion as long as it has something to do with the theme of the forum. This, however, does not cover individual price check posts of non-rare items. Those should be posted on Uo Traders Hall or your individual shard trading forums as they are in most cases far better equipped to answer shard specific question.

refer to this thread.

more discusionary additons that further validates this topic and discussion. there are many diff things that the puzzle spawns and ive not seen many tapestrys so maniti's math forgets many many many factors :twak: . it may be a still spawning thing but so are replicas i have seen many repicas sell here. adding to even more on this it does seem to be one of the more less common of the puzzles and from what i seem most people and by most i sat and watched for 2 hours of the 20 that came in 3 walked away with a prize so.... thats what 15/100 or 15% at this point being rewarded over a basic 2 hour that would show a largely discontinued number on the floor puzzle math. its pretty complicated

but my opinion on the tapestry its semi rare at this point. and if your on GL ill deff put in an offer on that tapestry icq me 425 784 694