• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Color of alchemy table

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I needed a new alchemy table facing a different direction so I got my carpenter and pulled up the carpentry menu. The color of the table was a light brown. PERFECT. That's what I wanted. Yet, it came out silver/metal looking. So is it possible to make a wooden looking alchemy table? If not, that's a graphic that needs to be changed.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok, I needed a new alchemy table facing a different direction so I got my carpenter and pulled up the carpentry menu. The color of the table was a light brown. PERFECT. That's what I wanted. Yet, it came out silver/metal looking. So is it possible to make a wooden looking alchemy table? If not, that's a graphic that needs to be changed.
I dont think so.

Necronom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious... The Interior Decorator tool wouldn't help you to rotate the table?

Edit: Or perhaps a different wood type like Oak.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious... The Interior Decorator tool wouldn't help you to rotate the table?
you can't rotate items which are crafted in deed form

To the best of my knowledge the only way to obtain a different colour is to craft in special woods. This allows you to use the wood colour or to dye the deed with tokuno, clean up or plant dyes. Yew wood isn't too bad, also one dyed with orange plant dye
yewalch.jpg orangedyealch.JPG