• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] CoD's Umbra Mall Opens for Business

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Our goal is to continue to grow the popularity of the city of Umbra and its surrounding areas. So we have been working on setting up a vendor shop in Umbra close to our famous "Trade Center" which we use for "in character" bartering. We host Market Day once per month there. The Umbra Mall is the perfect compliment to our role play.

Located just west of Umbra, the Children of Darkness' new mall will focus on selling various items including specialty reagents (for imbuing), magic items (artifacts and other dungeon drops), new King's furniture and other decorations, inscription items, beginning armor suits (LRC, LMC, etc), as well a novelty items like Player Written Books to add to library collections.

You will also notice that this building will be the central headquarters for our role playing theme: Trade and Commerce Commission. This theme centers around trade and barter and it is primarily for crafters but also for characters to engage in more "business entity" type of role play.

If you would be interested in setting up a shop with us, let me know. We'd love to host your vendor for free of course! Contact me at ICQ 608083009 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

:heart: Pandy

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you'd like to place a house teleporter in either of my Luna houses you are free to do so. Both houses are public and the teleporter can be set to anyone.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh that would be great, Flutter. I'll see if one of my guildies has the veteran status to get those. I wouldn't want to use the the "rechargeable" ones, which are the only ones I have left. Thank you!!!