• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Code Breaker: meriko

Suri

Visitor
Name with title: meriko of Atlantic, Shard: Atlantic, usual appearance: as a goblin via ring or statuette. He is a thief that does not follow the code, he reveals and steals from other thieves. Many attempts were made to socialize with him in attempt to see if he follows the code. Until further notice I'm flagging this individual as KOS and will be enforcing this upon him. I will be informing others as I see them in game. So far I have only spotted this person at Yew moongate, and occasionally running to Luna to the bank.

*edit* Figured out most their template based off his actions. Snoop, steal, hide, stealth, magery, detect hidden, ninjitsu. I was able to hit this person easily while they were in tiger form. This a pure escape based thief. I may ask a favor a ninja guild to put a hit out on this individual as well.

Last edited: