• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cloth and Iron BODs for sale

D

dlmaker

I have many many small cloth and iron BODs that I am looking to sell for gold. My faithful buyer stopped crafting and so now I am looking for a new buyer. I used to get 2K each for small iron and 3K each for small cloth, but the price is negotiable. I do not run an illegal script to gather these BODs, I faithfully log in two or three times a day on 6 accounts and gather BODs. Please leave a message here or contact me on ICQ if you are interested.

My ICQ # is 166417879 (Monty)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump
i can vouch for this seller
he's a close personal friend and very honest and professional.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you'd like to collect bods on atlantic ill take all your iron sbods on a regular bases.

Thunderz

D

dlmaker

Thanks, but I currently use most of the BODs that I collect on Atlantic. My BODs on Atlantic keep me so busy that I just don't have the time to do much with the ones that I collect on Chessie, If there is someone out there looking to make a little gold on Chessie let me know.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, but I currently use most of the BODs that I collect on Atlantic. My BODs on Atlantic keep me so busy that I just don't have the time to do much with the ones that I collect on Chessie, If there is someone out there looking to make a little gold on Chessie let me know.
you could always switch gears and start pumping out bods on chessie and sell the atlantic ones :p
after all, you do have that nice big house i placed for ya on chessie :D

:danceb:

D

dlmaker

you could always switch gears and start pumping out bods on chessie and sell the atlantic ones :p
after all, you do have that nice big house i placed for ya on chessie :D

:danceb:
I think that house on chessie was build on a graveyard. It might be haunted. Trying to get me killed?!?! :rant2:

D

dlmaker

Bump. I still have lots of cloth and some iron BODs on Chessie for sale.

D

dlmaker

Fresh amount of small iron and cloth deeds for sale. Contact me on ICQ # 166417879 for those that are interested.