• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Homes and Castles CLOSED

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
!!!PLEASE NOTE: SALE CLOSED DUE TO UREALISTIC PRICE (My bad... :gee:)

--------
For sale a 10x15 3 Story customizable house in ATL Malas, Dry Highland zone (image attached).

STARTING PRICE - XXXm
BUY IT NOW - XXXm

PM me if interested, thanks.

Cheers
Steel Rust

ForSaleATL_MALAS - 10x15.jpg

Last edited:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Curious why it's so expensive? Is it in a crazy good spot? No hate, just curious.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Curious why it's so expensive? Is it in a crazy good spot? No hate, just curious.
No problem. To be totally candid, do you realy find it too costly? Frankly I have posted a price based on other requests I have seen around for 3 story plots in ATL Malas. Care to suggest a price you find more reasonable?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No problem. To be totally candid, do you realy find it too costly? Frankly I have posted a price based on other requests I have seen around for 3 story plots in ATL Malas. Care to suggest a price you find more reasonable?
18x18 malas houses run from 20-100m on atl. If I had an estimate for this one I'd guess 5-15m.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I rally dunno what to say. I've seen with MOE 18x18 plots on ATL Mals plot going for up to 1p. Boh...:sad3:
There probably in an insane spot like right outside Luna. There's no way someone's going to pay more than 150m for an 18x18. You can place 10x15s currently.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There probably in an insane spot like right outside Luna. There's no way someone's going to pay more than 150m for an 18x18. You can place 10x15s currently.
Thanks for your note then: it wasn't my intention to swindle anyone. I will modify the post and suspend the sale until I'm able to consider if it has sense for me to sell at so low a price as 5-15m...:(

Cheers
SR