• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CLOSED

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
auction stuff.png

1 thru 4 - jewelry will start there bid at 10 mil each
5 thru 8 - clothing will start there bid at 20 mil each
Auction will run for a week and end on sunday 29th at 1pm est.
there is no buyout and best of luck to the winners.
*10 minute rule applies* *Mínimum Bidding Increments: 1 mil*

1) keith of sonoma - 10 mil
2)
3) tanage - 15 ml
4)
5) happy rage - 52 mil
6) julius matrikus - 20 mil
7) tanage - 20
8) happy rage - 30 mil

current bid updated - 2/21/16 10:30 pm * will check daily to make updates*
Update: to be on a fair status i have spoken with my travel agency (haha) lol and i am able to have some or all of the items that are won transfered over to atl. shard if you choose to have them picked up there or on chessy your choice and money is still payable on chessy or atl.

Last edited:

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dunno why I thought those had EP on them, retracting offers for #1 and #2

really sorry about that, apologies

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh chessy only then i must retract my bids also have no Chance to Pick them up.

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh chessy only then i must retract my bids also have no Chance to Pick them up.
Yes chessy pick up only, money pay out on chessy or atl. Sorry no can do on bringing to atl if I do for one the the rest will want me to. Perhaps next time I will transfer items to atl. . my acct not old enough for transfer shied so cost me a lot to move.
Retracting your bid

Last edited:

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated so that pick and payout is able to be understood with bold writing...thx for playing...

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update: to be on a fair status i have spoken with my travel agency (haha) lol and i am able to have some or all of the items that are won transfered over to atl. shard if you choose to have them picked up there or on chessy your choice and money is still payable on chessy or atl.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I happen to win anything, both payment and pickup on ATL works best for me. BUT I am also OK with pickup on Chessy if need be.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5-40m icq-123034774

edit: note transaction only to be completed on atl, if not please disregard my offer, ty

Last edited: