• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Closed

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Guys, i understand your position, that you so poor and cannot buy this armor. But I appreciate your aspiration to bargain. And for good people i can make good discount on this armor.
And for guys with middle budget, my vendors always have good suits for archers with very democratic prices. This topic help you find my vendors http://stratics.com/community/threa...u-armors-and-weapons-welcome-atlantic.339665/
Always welcome.
And pls next offers. ;)

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I miss something?
Only a total of 5 ssi in suit?
So suit basically only works with town bonus?
No offense but 600 million is pretty aggressive when you also factor in that the jewels are subpar and basic.
I would highly suggest finding and imbuing a 5 ssi ring. It is pretty easy these days finding a decent 5 ssi,20hci blank :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, i understand your position, that you so poor and cannot buy this armor. But I appreciate your aspiration to bargain.
LOL! So my suit (see mods below) that I made myself and total cost was about 200m gold was a bargain or is yours just over priced?

I hope you are not trying to mug off the community?

Sorry to troll the post guys, I wouldn't usually rise to this but your reply "you so poor and cannot buy this armor" really got on my tits, especially when there have only been 2 offers so far and you have ZERO knowledge of how wealthy someone is.

This is what I made for less than half the price you are selling for:

+26 dex
+13 intel
+20 hpi
+16 MR
+40 mana
+61 stam
45 hci
45 dci
47 di
55lmc
5 ssi
71, 85, 70, 78, 80 resists

etc etc..

(Oh yeah, and I can stealth in mine as I don't have a sickly bascinet using up my head slot).

Last edited:

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
LOL! So my suit (see mods below) that I made myself and total cost was about 200m gold was a bargain or is yours just over priced?

I hope you are not trying to mug off the community?

+26 dex
etc etc..

(Oh yeah, and I can stealth in mine as I don't have a sickly bascinet using up my head slot).

Sorry to troll the post guys, I wouldn't usually rise to this but your reply "you so poor and cannot buy this armor" really got on my tits, especially when there have only been 2 offers so far and you have ZERO knowledge of how wealthy someone is.
I am glad for your ingenuity. Community, in one your person(or may be even whole two personso.0)? Heh, my suit - my price, if i will want i will change this, why not? If you dont like this price - give me another or if you come for trolling this, pls go to another place. Really, we have free market.

Zero knowledge, heh, of course, you are such fathers here. If you paid for own armor 200+, then your offer for me as insult.
And dont be such sad... knowledge, poor, troll. You already shout as old woman in the market. :D
More positive and all will be ok.

[URL='http://stratics.com/community/members/goldberg-chessy.107951/']Goldberg-Chessy[/URL] said:
Did I miss something?
No offense but 600 million is pretty aggressive when you also factor in that the jewels are subpar and basic.
I would highly suggest finding and imbuing a 5 ssi ring. It is pretty easy these days finding a decent 5 ssi,20hci blank
Agressive, so agressive. All may be change. =)
And thanks for aiming, captain:pirate:

Snugybear

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Did I miss something?
I would highly suggest finding and imbuing a 5 ssi ring. It is pretty easy these days finding a decent 5 ssi,20hci blank :)
you only need 55ssi gold not 60.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Swap the ring out with a Hci 20, Ssi 5 Jewel. (Swapping ssi 5 for the 1 stat), that will allow players to use the town buff and then 100% Elemental bows Imbued + Enhanced.

For all the Nit Pickers and Hagglers, I would suggest we all get together and come up with "Rough" prices for Reforged(There are only so many combinations), Reforged + Imbued, and Generic Two Name Artifacts (Animated + Mystic/Arcane) 10 Stamina Increase Items. Obviously No Name Legendaries are much harder to price and wouldn't be included. This would be much more constructive for the player base.

That way players actually have a reference for what you think pieces are worth. I'd say between me, soulweaver, djad, Goldberg, snuggybear, and a couple others we could get a pretty fair estimate for the value of items. If we could do it and be Civil about it and agree on a Range or average estimated price on certain items, we might be able to get it stickied. "Selling a 211 suit, Here is our reference for piece values based on atlantic sellers/buyers"