• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed ty.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All fixed I logged onto Origin ,which has not happened in years, up pops a lil box, asking me to click here finish something. So I clicked, then up pops a ea box with my invalid credentials, and I click, then surprise there is all my info.

Thank to the several pms from people , and a couple posted items, with tips. All help was appreciated.

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I had a similar issue. Changing the password seemed to correct it. EA's site wants 1 lower case, 1 upper case, and a number. I guess my passwords from the old system did not have that. Maybe this is the trouble and is easily fixed. Good luck!

Last edited:

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forget bioware - mythic it is all EA still. The other logins etc dont work at all.

Sorry you are having problems - let me know how I can help!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you tried downloading the Origin client and logging in to it. if you can log in there try changing password and adding two factor authentication. then you should have no issues with the website. it's what i had to do to get in.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forget bioware - mythic it is all EA still. The other logins etc dont work at all.

Sorry you are having problems - let me know how I can help!
Thank you for the offer, it is appreciated.

Have you tried downloading the Origin client and logging in to it. if you can log in there try changing password and adding two factor authentication. then you should have no issues with the website. it's what i had to do to get in.

Have not given this fix a try, thank you, I will give it a go !

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All fixed I logged onto Origin ,which has not happened in years, up pops a lil box, asking me to click here finish something. So I clicked, then up pops a ea box with my invalid credentials, and I click, then surprise there is all my info.

Thank to the several pms from people , and a couple posted items, with tips. All help was appreciated.
Glad it all worked out BD