• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CLOSED - The Bracelet of your Dreams! CLEAN 10SSI DEX5 no other mods!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Dont miss to bid on this rare Bracelet - check out the possibilities left with only 2/5 mods on it!!!
Item location: Pacific - can be picked up on Pacifc, i also can deliver to Atlatic AND Europa (edited!)
Auction will end Sunday 12/30 9am PST (6 pm CET, 5pm GMT (UK Time))
Accepting Gold on: Pacific, Europa, Atlantic

Happy Bidding!

animated_brace.JPG bracelet_10SSI.JPG

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yeah txs i am still shocked ;)
Finaly at my most favorite place, Covetous Level 3 Entrance, grinded 5 hours today, got alot of other nice items too but that one is by far the best i ever looted yet..
100 Luck only on me...still got more than 200 artis for unravel too - and got 2 "Cora" Artis droped too ;)

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi there, txs for opening!
I have no buyout in mind, your 50 Mil bid is ok for me so this bracelet will be yours if you are the highest bidder at the end of the auction.
Good luck yardman!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi there, update, since i will transfer to Atlantic prolly on the 30th or 31st, i would be able to deliver the Bracelet at Atlantic!
Just to let you Atlantic peeps know...

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Mistik and Mageblake/ultima please icq me 7504283 for verification of your bids
Txs

Last edited: