• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Closed Post

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im keeping em - i kinda like the oddity of em !!!

shovel 5 stone [no charges]

mallet and chisel 1 stone [no charges]

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The shovel was the early iteration of them, where they didn't show the number of charges, simply wore out and broke when they were done. I would "assume" the hammer/mallet is the same. The value of those runs around 500k on GL. FWIW. I have no idea on the flax bundle.

J

Jasonleebeck

I'm pretty sure the flax is purchasable from NPC's, either a tailor or provisioner.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flax bundle 1 stone - looks like a bondage whip?
Yes and tonight's safety word is "banana"!!! :lick:

LOL
*ahem*
Sorry...
The other poster is correct this is an item used to make spools of thread from cotton. But I like your description better ;)

A

Annienox

Yes and tonight's safety word is "banana"!!! :lick:

LOL
*ahem*
Sorry...
The other poster is correct this is an item used to make spools of thread from cotton. But I like your description better ;)
Are you from Legends cuz I forgot the location of the "meeting". :D