• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Clops Items and Houses

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I guess you missed this detail in the newsletter?

You can only sign up once per account and trial accounts are not eligible.
lol good! I like to mock the state of affairs. All you multi-accounters pay far more than the value of a castle already, good gravy.

Hey is this legitimate? It is said to be Clop's Atlantic house.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lol good! I like to mock the state of affairs. All you multi-accounters pay far more than the value of a castle already, good gravy.

Hey is this legitimate? It is said to be Clop's Atlantic house.

Ummm that clip is from 2015 and that's his Vesper Museum Castle... @Mesanna already has that one under investigation and it will be raffled off. So just to clarify, trial accounts can't be part of the raffle and this castle is already in Mesanna's possession... old news my dear reporter

Castle.png

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Interesting! I remember going by that castle a few times on Atlantic but it was closed the last time I went, about 6 months before all this happened. I read about the castle on the forums and wanted to take a peek. Perhaps some of those rares were too hot to show to the public.

Yes, you're right about the trial accounts; seems like Bonnie Queen Mesanna, is savvy as well and knows the miscreant ways of the poor and anonymous in real life who are rich and famous in Ultima Online. I just wanted to laugh at you crazy people and your numerous accounts!

I swear that back in the day, I entered a contest for those lovely swamp castles and have been quite irked for the past decade that they were never given out...

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm that clip is from 2015 and that's his Vesper Museum Castle... @Mesanna already has that one under investigation and it will be raffled off. So just to clarify, trial accounts can't be part of the raffle and this castle is already in Mesanna's possession... old news my dear reporter

View attachment 67115
They removed the runes and lamp posts from outside?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this video show only a tiny piece of the stuff he had, i was in the house after he redid it with the new stones... it was what you x100

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive me for the noobish question, I apologize in advance....
But I have a glacial bandana and spellbook. How worried should I be?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Forgive me for the noobish question, I apologize in advance....
But I have a glacial bandana and spellbook. How worried should I be?
The spellbook is safe.

The bandana will get deleted if a GM sees it.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tucks bandana in a drawer with some other "questionable" items with a heavy heart....