• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Clockwork Leggings

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I decided to use the garg version of the clockwork leggings. I recalled that they were imbuable so thought I'd give it a go. But then I realized that they are capped at 450 and they are nearly 450 already. I can add 2 LMC, 2 stam, 2 mana, increase a resist to 11, 6 lrc, 5 reflect physical, or add 33 luck. It seems a bit silly to specifically create an item that can be imbued but then to have such limited space to imbue anything. Has anyone imbued and used these legs? With the limited imbuing space available, doesn't even seem worth imbuing.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cant lower anything ellse to be able to raise another mod?

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cant lower anything ellse to be able to raise another mod?
Don't have the item in front of me at the moment, but I believe it has 5 dex, 25 dci, and 5 stam regen. The first two I wouldn't touch. Never thought about reducing the Stam Reg. But I hate reducing overcapped mods.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I always imbue stam regen back to 1 to gain some more imbuing space. For the resists, I enhance with the most appropriate metal for the kind of resist I need, and try to compensate on other pieces.
I use them a fair bit on my dexxers.