• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cloaks of Silence on the Asian shards?

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the status on the Asian shards...does anyone know?

EM Kanemare left a book in Luna saying he was going to host an event on Balhae at 8PM on Wednesday. 8PM when though? What time zone? It irks me the EM didn't bother to mention the time zone.

I show up at 8PM PST and no one is there. I show up an hour later and the book is gone.

Does anyone have any information about what transpired and when events took place?

V

Voodoo990

I'm on Sakura and I have never even seen an EM, an invasion or cloak, think the Asian shards are get left behind a bit on this event.

P.S. Where is my WBB (+6) Arcane circle that is now on every other US shard, or do we now have three separate games? Seige type shard, US type shard and Asian type shard???

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on Sakura and I have never even seen an EM, an invasion or cloak, think the Asian shards are get left behind a bit on this event.

P.S. Where is my WBB (+6) Arcane circle that is now on every other US shard, or do we now have three separate games? Seige type shard, US type shard and Asian type shard???
There are no EMs on Japan shards. Instead we have Seers that work similarly to EMs on US/Europe shards, but the system is pretty different. Seers don't have as much power as EMs. They work only under the control of Event GMs who are employee by EA Japan.

[Luna invasion and Dawn's arrival at Luna]:

Actually, Japan shards had Luna invasion a week ago. Luna Invasion on Japan shards began on 6th August, shortly after I questioned about it on Stratics. Dawn's arrival at Luna was announced on the same day, and she arrived at Luna on Izumo/Yamato/Mizuho/Wakoku on 7th, on Asuka/Sakura/Hokuto/Mugen on 8th. Each event took about 30 minutes, that is, e.g. Izumo at 20:30 / Yamato at 21:00 / Mizuho at 21:30 / Wakoku at 22:00 on 7th.

These events were held by official event GMs on Japan shards, I think. Perhaps some Seers might have joined them volantarily but I don't know.

[Cloaks of Silence]
Actually, these items were handed on Japan shards on 12th - 15th as a gift from Dawn to participants of defence of Luna. It was announced on 11th. These events were held as a kind of scavenger hunt on each shard. I did not join this event.

--

Arirang and Balhae are Korea shards. Servers of these shards are located in Japan, but they are directly under the control of US team. I don't know what happened on them.

V

Voodoo990

There are no EMs on Japan shards. Instead we have Seers that work similarly to EMs on US/Europe shards, but the system is pretty different. Seers don't have as much power as EMs. They work only under the control of Event GMs who are employee by EA Japan.

[Luna invasion and Dawn's arrival at Luna]:

Actually, Japan shards had Luna invasion a week ago. Luna Invasion on Japan shards began on 6th August, shortly after I questioned about it on Stratics. Dawn's arrival at Luna was announced on the same day, and she arrived at Luna on Izumo/Yamato/Mizuho/Wakoku on 7th, on Asuka/Sakura/Hokuto/Mugen on 8th. Each event took about 30 minutes, that is, e.g. Izumo at 20:30 / Yamato at 21:00 / Mizuho at 21:30 / Wakoku at 22:00 on 7th.

These events were held by official event GMs on Japan shards, I think. Perhaps some Seers might have joined them volantarily but I don't know.

[Cloaks of Silence]
Actually, these items were handed on Japan shards on 12th - 15th as a gift from Dawn to participants of defence of Luna. It was announced on 11th. These events were held as a kind of scavenger hunt on each shard. I did not join this event.

--

Arirang and Balhae are Korea shards. Servers of these shards are located in Japan, but they are directly under the control of US team. I don't know what happened on them.
Sorry Rant coming;

And all announcement are only in Japanese. So unless you speak Japanese your #$%^ on any game wide event. Why aren't game announcements made in both English and Japanese? I understand that its a Japanese shard but it is an EA America game right? You go to the European shards and all thier announcements aren't in French or German, you go to Formosa and all thier announcements aren't in Chinese, you go to the Korean shards and all thier announcements aren't in Korean.

P.S. Where is my WBB (+6) Arcane circle that is now on every other US shard, or do we now have three separate games? Seige type shard, US type shard and Asian type shard, correction "Japanese" Asian type shards???

And, I play on Sakura because I work in Asia, played on Pac for years but now with 550+ ping on any US shard, the ping on the Japanese shards are the only option.

Again sorry for the rant

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't it is in Japanese lol
At least it doesn't read like that they prohibit feedbacks in English there. Since they don't reply directly to feedbacks, we can't know whether they read our feedbacks at any rate, even if we send feedbacks in Japanese. We can just guess that they read feedbaks when they fix something in the feedbacks.